Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 5. (Read 166736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Is there any Discord or telegram community for SRN? I'm looking for it from long time but I can only find the telegra announcement channel....
really you cannot find sirin telegram channel? i have the link to official chat group, here you go https://t.me/sirinlabs
sirin team sure are taking a lot of time to release the phone.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Is there any Discord or telegram community for SRN? I'm looking for it from long time but I can only find the telegra announcement channel....
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

When is the smartphone planned to be released on the blockchain? very interesting to see
I heard it could happen in November, but their plans could change. Need to clarify information, who is up to date?

The launch event is set to happen on November 28, 2018, in Barcelona, Spain and the FINNEY smartphone will be available for purchase by the public on December 15, 2018.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
The OFFICIAL launch date for FINNEY will be on November 28 at a secret location in Barcelona. In attendance will be members of top-tiered media and our brand ambassador, Leo Messi. FINNEY will be available for purchase to the public on December 15.

Well then, those of us who are close to Barcelona will not be able to attend, could it be less secret?

28 November Barcelona plays against PSG in France. How is it possible that Leo Messi will be in Barcelona this day?
Activity: 518

When is the smartphone planned to be released on the blockchain? very interesting to see
I heard it could happen in November, but their plans could change. Need to clarify information, who is up to date?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 66
Merit: 3
Hi all, I would like to catch a proposal for bounty hunter.
Smiley
I have heard about  BitMart Exchange bounty campaign. But that's not quite like bounty, the project has already started and is going to distribute tokens that have real cost by simply registering
Sounds so appealing, where i could check it?
Go to bitmart.com👍
Activity: 23
Smiley
I have heard about  BitMart Exchange bounty campaign. But that's not quite like bounty, the project has already started and is going to distribute tokens that have real cost by simply registering
Sounds so appealing, where i could check it?
Activity: 23
Activity: 518
I saw you guys are partnered with Kuende, and they're even offering free Kuende for Sirin Labs holders here https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/.

I'm just curious what other things these two projects will cooperate together on?
This is very positive news, but the passage of KYC to get coins, I think it makes no sense for those who have on the balance of Sirin. All this should be easier!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I saw you guys are partnered with Kuende, and they're even offering free Kuende for Sirin Labs holders here https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/.

I'm just curious what other things these two projects will cooperate together on?

Hopefully they find lots of things to work together with. There's tons of stuff they could do that would benefit both tokens' holders.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Greetings. I would like to contact the project team with a question: when will you pay the allocated interest for the WINGS community? Quite a long time has passed, and it would be fair to settle with them a long time ago. I hope you hear me.
Activity: 644

Honestly all Sirin investors should know about this and check out the link https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to sign up.

The airdrop is nice but, be prepared to have rejected documents for the KYC, they are very picky on the documents you send. They want the clearest photos. So much hassle.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to take the best photos I can the first time and try to avoid some of the hassle.

Please report back once you've had success, if possible.
Activity: 588

Honestly all Sirin investors should know about this and check out the link https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/

The airdrop is nice but, be prepared to have rejected documents for the KYC, they are very picky on the documents you send. They want the clearest photos. So much hassle.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to take the best photos I can the first time and try to avoid some of the hassle.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 486
To get free Kuende tokens, all SRN holders will have to pass KYC? What is the point, if you can just give everyone a certain percentage of the number of SRNs on the balance of the wallet?
it not worth passing kyc for just 5-10 usd worth of tokens, your data is much more valuable than that. i do not take part in such "free" tokens program, they are waste of time and may leak or sell your private data.

Yours may be, buy mine is not lol. I'll gladly give people my name, my business forwarding address, and my Google+ number for $10.

Give them to me then. I'll go post them everywhere and you'd probably get an army of pizza delivery guys, Swat team members, and news reporters at your business.

Just saying you should be careful with your info. That being said, I do trust Kuende slightly more than random people on the internet.

Kuende is a high quality project. These guys have a nice working platform, definitely one of the most trustworthy up and coming projects.

Thanks for the info. It's nice when people openly share beneficial knowledge I could potentially be interested in.

Activity: 65
To get free Kuende tokens, all SRN holders will have to pass KYC? What is the point, if you can just give everyone a certain percentage of the number of SRNs on the balance of the wallet?
it not worth passing kyc for just 5-10 usd worth of tokens, your data is much more valuable than that. i do not take part in such "free" tokens program, they are waste of time and may leak or sell your private data.

Yours may be, buy mine is not lol. I'll gladly give people my name, my business forwarding address, and my Google+ number for $10.

Give them to me then. I'll go post them everywhere and you'd probably get an army of pizza delivery guys, Swat team members, and news reporters at your business.

Just saying you should be careful with your info. That being said, I do trust Kuende slightly more than random people on the internet.

Kuende is a high quality project. These guys have a nice working platform, definitely one of the most trustworthy up and coming projects.

Thanks for the info. It's nice when people openly share beneficial knowledge I could potentially be interested in.
Activity: 61

Pages:
Jump to: