Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 3. (Read 166736 times)

hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
The mobile phone market is very fierce, the SIRIN path doesn't see light. Falling prices sink to the sea floor (-98%).  https://tokenstats.io/token/sirin-labs-token
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
What a letdown. I was hoping for that ShieldOS to come about. And now Finney is nothing more than an Android phone with an integrated crypto wallet. How on Earth will Sirin compete against Samsung or against the China phones?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
The only thing that changes is the color guys, internally they are identical, memory, screen, features, everything identical.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Other than color there is no difference between an Elegant model and the hero model right? Or I am wrong?

Thanks
yeah design, pricing everything is same. i don't think there's any difference between them except for the color.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Other than color there is no difference between an Elegant model and the hero model right? Or I am wrong?

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
SIRIN LABS - News Update - FINNEY™ FLASHBACK:
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2018

The past year has been jam-packed with amazing announcements, exciting events, and magnificent milestones for SIRIN LABS and FINNEY™.

https://mailchi.mp/sirinlabs/sirin-labs-news-update-200965

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
coin dies
What do you mean about dead coins I personally don't understand what you are saying so I ask for a clearer and more detailed explanation so that later I will understand: D
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
The truth is that at this point I do not understand anything, the team should give official news to clarify things.
I am personally the same as you. I do not know anything at this time and what you say is there is also a true solution, namely the team must provide official news so that everything is clear, but we are looking forward to what the team is doing
legendary
The truth is that at this point I do not understand anything, the team should give official news to clarify things.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
They raised 158 mln $ on ICO and promised to make new phones! And what we have nowdays? They spend money for lamborgini and paid to Lionel Messi for promote them! This is similar like Centra... I hope SEC wil investigate this project and "founders" soon.

https://twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1071443441446543360
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The price falls. Investors have a bad mood. Bankrupt!

That is happening everywhere even ETH was looking very strong with so huge support but it lost it grip on the market. This situation will be cleared when this market start reacting normal there is still huge pressure on all markets.
The price falls. Investors have a bad mood. Bankrupt!
legendary
@malyan the presentation to the press with messi was no guarantee for the price of the token to rise, that is dictated by the market globally and you know how it is right now.
the price can not go up
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
If you were following the development were knowing that tonight is launch event where Finney is the main focus on that. One big participation will be Leo Messi and that makes this event this important. Big expectations have already been built in minds of people. You should understand from Barcelona event that what was all about. If you still didn't connect the dots the wait for it.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I also don't know what actually is going to be dropped in public tonight. Market reacted to this hype created by this upcoming event as there is nice bounced in price of token. It is matter of time to see what is being revealed as market looks pretty ready to react further based on the quality of content of announcement. All eyes are on Barcelona to see the results in few hours.
legendary
There are only a few hours left for the presentation to the media and I still do not have the least clue as to where it's going to be done Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: