Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 25. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Missed that time to buy somemore...thanks for the heads up....was watching the maket late last night and it was holding well...great time to buy more at a discount
Activity: 238
does everyone reallly thinks that some photos with lionel messi are going to make sirin stronger or a pump or anythings else?
One thing will definitely do is give it a huge exposure. If the phone is own, will have some amazing reviews, will be able to see full specs and buy it etc. It will generate a massive interest and attention. But it will 1000% be up to Sirin Labs if they will convert that interest in sales.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
does everyone reallly thinks that some photos with lionel messi are going to make sirin stronger or a pump or anythings else?
What day did we get listed on bittrex?
And not a lot of YouTubers who have more influence in the crypto world ?
Activity: 280
Because this wants to be a real business and often they use celebrities to promote products, not crypto influencers. You will reach a lot more people with print and TV ads
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
Was there some type of airdrop? I had 63ETH in my MEW, but only received 0.001625759SRN.🤔
Activity: 18
Actually Messi posted a photo and a comment on his facebook page, so they let him confirm this for them. Kind of smart marketing...
Filming with SIRIN LABS their new campaign. Together we are building something significant, the blockchain operating system for all electronic devices. #BLOCKCHAIN #CRS

Shooting with SIRIN LABS for their new campaign. Together we're building something significant, a Blockchain Operating System for all electronic devices. #Blockchain #SRN
auto-translated...
Why do you think there was no photo of messi on their twitter posts about the commercial being filmed?

And even though that happened, looks like right now the coin is taking off.

Do you guys have any idea what is happening?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
They were recording yesterday, I do not know if they have finished or they have to continue more days. Anyway I hope they say something soon on Twitter.

What are you waiting for Huh Update from community team Huh I also asked a similar question.
Hopefully the community team will soon provide the latest updates on the sirintoken project  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
They were recording yesterday, I do not know if they have finished or they have to continue more days. Anyway I hope they say something soon on Twitter.
Activity: 22
So I guess they will launch the Messi Ad when the products are available to buy.
I am really interested in this whole project and hope Sirin will deliver Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
What is coin distribution model? Current circulating supply is around 98,3 mil and total supply 573 mil. How remaining token will be released ?
This what I found in their FAQ.

The total supply of SRN tokens will be fixed relative to the number of tokens distributed in the uncapped crowdsale. The number of tokens distributed in the crowdsale will equal 40% of the total supply with the remaining 60% allocated as described in the crowdsale website and whitepaper.

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I hold a lot of coins or tokens and most of them are already trading with less than 40btc daily volume. I'm surprised that SRN is trading with 200btc 24 volume in Bittrex and in Liqui. Bot or not?
Activity: 32
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
What is coin distribution model? Current circulating supply is around 98,3 mil and total supply 573 mil. How remaining token will be released ?

Sirin labs is as shady as stox, moshe played the trick against the investors again, fortunately they faked 100k eth invested, they only scammed 50M usd, but it is huge amount of money also.
Yeah, it really looks like it has given the coin new life, it's going up right now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
The recording of the commercial is tomorrow! I hope to see some photos during the recording guys Smiley
I am afraid I dont have an answer for you right now as to what distribution model, but let me ask the team about it.
As was stipulated in the whitepaper, the crowdsale would account for 40% of the total tokens, the balance being 60% held in the Sirin Labs reserve.
Activity: 210
Activity: 280
so we see that the cryptomarkt is not realy interested in amazing projects. SirinLabs won the ico of the year and they deserve it but we see that whales are everything to this market they pump it and dump it when they want stad enough
Pages:
Jump to: