Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 27. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm with Raz on this, they have no control over the price, and they do actually say that in their live videos and pretty sure in their whitepaper too. That the market decides the price, it's all down to supply and demand.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I don’t want to sell anything that I hold in Binance right now, but I have some bitcoin coming in, once it gets deposited you can count on my vote 🍻
Activity: 84
Just a reminder: No links please (send it to an Admin if you would like the link to be reviewed and shared further by the Admin in the chat Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
In the meantime, you can help by getting out the vote: Tweet, share on FB, and repost the image above responsibly in other channels (no spamming)
Activity: 252
If I find out someone who said "When Binance" before and didn't vote for it , I don't care who you are , I will find you , and I will Kill you
Activity: 18
I think it's getting pretty interesting with Sirin now...

do you think this a good investment?
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
SIRIN LABS CEO, Moshe Hogeg speaking at The Wall Street Conference and accepting the award for "ICO of the Year"

Awesome work team!My vote on Binance is for u Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Remember that the commercial with Messi will be recorded in a few days, when the world's televisions broadcast it will still attract many more investors.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
why won't SRN get on binance or any other exchanges? looks too good of a project to be not trusted by more exchanges
There are also some private listings available on Liqui, Tidex, IDEX, and EtherDelta, posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves.
SRN is listed on Bittrex, Huobi Pro, Upbit, and Bancor.

Back in the day, the two exchanges with the most volume was Huobi and Okcoin. And now former CEO of Okcoin heads Binance. Sirin Labs token in Huobi means they already vetted Sirin and they believe it will be heavily traded someday. Binance has a lot on its plate right now so I wouldn't count on an early coin listing right now.
Activity: 189
who is SRN's competitors? I'm wondering if I should buy rn but wanted to get your insight
I love the project and am excited but was wondering why it's dipping. I am going to invest in it
Activity: 252
We don't see serious competition in the field yet. Our phone is being built for security from the hardware up, will have an integrated cold wallet with a physical switch in a compartmentalized area of the phone, and blockchain features, such as P2P resource sharing. We're also going to have an exchange built into the phone, basically, to allow seamless conversion between tokens in your wallet.
Activity: 100
What would I need SRN for? Say I get the mobile phone when it is out, would I need SRN as well?
You need SRN to purchased the Finney phone. SRN is a utility token whose purpose is to purchase products and services from SIRIN LABS.
Activity: 280
What would I need SRN for? Say I get the mobile phone when it is out, would I need SRN as well?
Activity: 266
Each vote that's submitted to the Google form counts as one entry in a drawing to win one (1) of ten (10) SIRIN LABS swag bags. One (1) of ten (10) FINNEY phones. One (1) lucky person will win a signed Leo Messi football.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
why won't SRN get on binance or any other exchanges? looks too good of a project to be not trusted by more exchanges
There are also some private listings available on Liqui, Tidex, IDEX, and EtherDelta, posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves.
SRN is listed on Bittrex, Huobi Pro, Upbit, and Bancor.
Activity: 74
Activity: 18
I find it very interesting how the SRN coin is fluctuating. It's mostly going down, but sometimes there are these Pumps that go into it to keep it form losing its entire value. I assume people are speculating on them and that's why the coin still drops quite fast after the pumps.
Activity: 84
You need an account and you need BNB to vote. If you need someone to give you BNB, you can scroll up to John Ramsey's post where he offered to send them to people, and he'll put you on the list.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
When I voted the "success" message disappeared quickly and then I made a screenshot of the error message that you already voted which was disappearing also. Hope that is ok Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: