Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 26. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I do not know who is selling, but the numbers on the exchange do not lie. I keep holding my bag of tokens.

never thought it will touch the ICO price Cheesy but still need to hold probably it will pump up in few months when all those PC will beon sale..
  so just wait for it
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The SIRIN LABS commercial featuring Leo Messi will be filming on March 7 in Barcelona. It will begin airing later in the year but we’ll be sure to capture plenty of behind-the-scenes photos and videos
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I do not know who is selling, but the numbers on the exchange do not lie. I keep holding my bag of tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
LOL, but moshe keeps dumping his sirin labs token, I am pretty sure the price of SRN will be 10% of ico price in eth, and the future of SRN is like stox, only less than 10% in eth price. Shame on this scammer!
Their first smartphone was not successful and the company suffered losses. After 10 months, one third of the staff was fired. I hope this time they will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Someone said above a very good thing stop looking at the price of the token and look at the progress of the project
The price of the token is totally irrelevant until the ecosystem comes to life.

Yeah, but who the hell is dumping? Traders? Looks like huge pump and dump 100% retrace. Oh bear cycles, you tempt me to just day trade.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What's coming before next week? Please just be open + honest with your community. No feelers, or hints, just let us know what is going on.
Activity: 322
Who does it before marketing starts man? At other companies you hear nothing until the product is officially announced, as I said it's a super early stag to be here.
Activity: 266
Someone said above a very good thing stop looking at the price of the token and look at the progress of the project
The price of the token is totally irrelevant until the ecosystem comes to life.
Activity: 224
The newbies start to think it will never go up
And they eill fomo in when it starts mooning.   Classic noob mistakes.   I think we all been there before.  Gotta learn lessons somehow
Are you guys worrying if sirin goes out of top200? Also, if one of the top20 crypto's would have had Messi as a brand ambassador, do you think it would have created a bigger hype?
Activity: 26
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
SIRIN LABS CEO, Moshe Hogeg speaking at The Wall Street Conference and accepting the award for "ICO of the Year"

Awesome work team!My vote on Binance is for u Wink

LOL, but moshe keeps dumping his sirin labs token, I am pretty sure the price of SRN will be 10% of ico price in eth, and the future of SRN is like stox, only less than 10% in eth price. Shame on this scammer!
Activity: 238
When the phone gets released will there be a launch party?
For those who pre-order in February, any chance for a goodybag with maybe and limited edition phone case, as a thank you of trust for the loyalty and early believers?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
SIRIN LABS CEO, Moshe Hogeg speaking at The Wall Street Conference and accepting the award for "ICO of the Year"

Awesome work team!My vote on Binance is for u Wink

ICO of the year?!?!?!? I don't think it's the ICO of the year. Although it was a successful ICO. And now the real work has begun, I hope the CEO can succeed in making Finney phone popular.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I invest in SRN because it is a good project. But they are not doing they job as they should. Marketing bad, info 0, teh.info 0, the only thing we all can do is to wait and hope one day everything will be fine....
Recently, the team has really become less active. In the beginning everything was good, but now they relaxed
The screenshot to upload about the voting on binance... it should show "you have already voted" or "you have voted for the following coin"?
SRN is used to purchase Sirin products as well as DApps in the Sirin OS. It also functions as an investment in Sirin Labs as we believe the token's value is directly connected to our products.
Activity: 266
I don't use binance either but I bought 1.0 BNB through Bancor and opened an account at Binance just to do what I can. If you really want to help out, do what you gotta do .. instead of having to ask for a handout
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I invest in SRN because it is a good project. But they are not doing they job as they should. Marketing bad, info 0, teh.info 0, the only thing we all can do is to wait and hope one day everything will be fine....
Pages:
Jump to: