Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 28. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
**SIRIN LABS to Give Away 10 FREE FINNEY phones**

Every person who votes for SIRIN Token (SRN) in Binance's Round 6 of the “Community Coin of the Month” contest will be eligible to receive one (1) of ten (10) SIRIN LABS swag bags. One (1) of ten (10) FINNEY phones. one (1) lucky person will win a signed Leo Messi football.

This bounty will expire when the voting ends on 25 FEB 2018 10:00 AM (UTC).

Only one entry per person/wallet.

Winners will be selected by random draw.

Here are the steps to enter:

1) Go to https://www.binance.com/vote.html
2) Register or log into your account (you’ll need 0.1 BNB to vote)
3) Vote for the SIRIN LABS Token (SRN)
4) Take a Screenshot of your vote (if you try to vote a second time, you'll see a message that you've already voted)
5) Submit your information in our Google form https://goo.gl/forms/MGfpHHCGi6vwfQeI3
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
People found the proofs of shady moshe dogeg dumped his team tokens again? This is sick fuck, you did this shit on stox, and now want to destroy sirin again? Congratulations fool investors, people have warned enough but you let them raise 100 million usd. Hilarious.
Activity: 100
Also if you look in the group you'll see that it was posted way after the pump begun, so it's just a small group that kept the pump while the main group was doing the dumping and getting rich.
Activity: 280
I believed it will support both mentioned band.  The solution of FINNEY is still work in progress and phones' final specs will be announced soon
Activity: 63
Pinned message, "select ultra high net worth individuals" means what? Big investment is expected?
Activity: 126
I can't jump in to conclusion what expectations there would be after those presentations. Let our CMO- Nimrod share this to community afterwards.
Activity: 266
CAMPAIGN: we all (almost 10K) tweet tomorrow Wednesday at 12:00 (each country) and let more people know about sirin. Copy and paste this text to update everybody.
Activity: 10
Only a few ico has been successful nowadays
Activity: 42
Sirin labs is not some start up offering higher predicted returns based on some new algorithm discovered, the company has proven track record as they know what they are talking and doing and people here for the tech will easily understand that this part (development) will take time to build, everything that you need to know is either already shared in the whitepapers or in the chat or is work in progress so it would be really appreciated if no one is putting allegations based on assumptions, hence requesting please be patient! & Thank you for being part of the Sirin Labs Community
Activity: 84
25K is the old number as per the announcement that came in on Jan 18 and though we don't have the upto date preorder numbers however it is defiately higher than 25K.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Nice dump, moshe and the shady team, do the same shady insta dump like you did shit in stox. People don't trust moshe and dump sirin tokens before he dumps the team's tokens on you. He is a bastard, stox community does know what he did.
After ICO when SRN trade only on Liqui we have been waiting for price growing after new listing. But now we have Huobi and Bitrex, and new dump is so deep Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Only thing should aware the products vs marketcap. Pre-order phones only 25k = 25mil but market cap already above 250mil
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
The price of each token can go well beyond 5 dollars @ajieafianto. The development advances and every day more people know the project, it is a matter of patience.

I hope so, because I invest a lot of money and now the price is twice less!
As long as BTC continues It's rally altcoins will bleed, Once BTC stabilizes alts/SRN will start going up. This has happened many times before..
Activity: 127
The price of each token can go well beyond 5 dollars @ajieafianto. The development advances and every day more people know the project, it is a matter of patience.

I hope so, because I invest a lot of money and now the price is twice less!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@shapeshiftscam many coins/tokens are falling now, look in marketcap for more information, not only SRN.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Nice dump, moshe and the shady team, do the same shady insta dump like you did shit in stox. People don't trust moshe and dump sirin tokens before he dumps the team's tokens on you. He is a bastard, stox community does know what he did.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
If the token is in only one exchange, people complain, if the token is in several exchanges, people complain, conclusion, do not pay attention to what people say, you have to act with your head.

There is this misconception that more exchange listing means more value. For me, exchange listings can really help the price go up if the coin/token already has a real use
Activity: 238
I like this project. It's rare to see a company that realises if you change the world first and don't fucus on money then all that comes later along with longevity and a good brand.
Most people just focus on the money and don't care why people say about the company.
Sure it's long term but that's the difference between a
Activity: 224
To Benji – What is the likelihood that Sirin’s products can be susceptible to third parties getting access to them? Would vpn’s be necessary? Would Sirin restore privacy & security back to the people? Just the thought of my life being an open book carrying a smart phone (recorded & tracked) made me a HUGE fan of Finney and its concepts. Everything else is just whistles and belles.
Activity: 252
Time will tell about the quality and hope that SRN touch the sky .... don’t expect only srn sooner there will be more players coming in the phone Blockchain....Nokia was the first well known brand ....look now apple , Samsung and Nokia...as far security is concerned Nokia is the most secured phone ...all depend on team and product....doesn’t matter with the time ....some people cannot produce result in 10 years and some can do in 1 year....
Pages:
Jump to: