Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 29. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As mentioned earlier our team is working very hard to get SRN listed on all major Marketplaces and when that happens we will first update our community as always whether its Binance or Poloniex or any other the drill would remain the same for all!
Activity: 84
As its mentioned this coming weeks, it refers to the next several weeks to come we are expecting many news & updates for our community, stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
If the token is in only one exchange, people complain, if the token is in several exchanges, people complain, conclusion, do not pay attention to what people say, you have to act with your head.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Srn" came under the manipulation of "pumpdump" this often happens when adding tokens on new exchanges, I'm sure that the price will soon be reanimated and go above the previous values
legendary
The SIRIN LABS commercial featuring Leo Messi will be filming on March 7th in Barcelona. It will begin airing later in the year, but we’ll be sure to capture plenty of behind-the-scenes photos and videos to be able to share with the community in the meantime.

https://twitter.com/SIRINLABS/status/965593232196407298
legendary
The price of each token can go well beyond 5 dollars @ajieafianto. The development advances and every day more people know the project, it is a matter of patience.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Hopefully Price go to 5 Dollar Next month Price is really depressing at the Moment
Because market cap from 107 millions : circulating supply 229 millions srn= 0,46 dollar

It will happen sometime in the market and it is right time to buy as many coins possible because already we have seen huge potential in it. If it below the ICO price then right time to buy.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Price below ICO again, the same thing moshe did shady thing on stox, but at least he listed bittrex and dumped the token to investors. So list stox on bittrex you can dump more, moshe!
Activity: 126
I followed the instructions but my wallet balance shows 0 I am 100% certain for 2 weeks I shared atleast 5 posts on my twitter, facebook, reddit and done everything necessary for the telegram bounty and proof can be provided, should it automatically show my balance or do I need to do something for it to appear as I have joined the groups and it shows srn in my wallet just no balance
In that case better contact Benji (DM) so he could assist you better
Might take some time due to difference in timezones but he'll surely will
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 I followed the instructions but my wallet balance shows 0 I am 100% certain for 2 weeks I shared atleast 5 posts on my twitter, facebook, reddit and done everything necessary for the telegram bounty and proof can be provided, should it automatically show my balance or do I need to do something for it to appear as I have joined the groups and it shows srn in my wallet just no balance
Activity: 266
How many people said that about Bitcoin and the panic selling Began LMAO many Lost cause they Sold to people like mi at 8k and 9k now look where its at! i just sold some back to the fools chasing and will pick some up when it hits 9k again
Activity: 294
We believe that the token value will be fully expressed when our products are released, seeing as SRN is a utility token and needs the SRN ecosystem. As such, we're pushing hard to get out the OS, SDK, and phone. As we move towards that goal, our marketing campaign will also kick into high gear.
Activity: 42
As its mentioned this coming weeks, it refers to the next several weeks to come we are expecting many news & updates for our community, stay tuned!
Activity: 84
Either prove what you are saying, or stop putting false accusations, stop spreading FUD, You will be banned next time you do it.
Activity: 112
Can u sell next week when i have more money? Im trying to buy as much as i can at these prices but weak hands emptied my wallet :c
Activity: 308
Merit: 34
Well done, guys! I heard that there more than 25,000 orders all over the world for purchasing crypto-phone. I will supoort this project because I believe in its progress Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it's really good news that it's going to be introduced in various cities around the world.
we are aware of the importance of the project and continue to follow it. success Sirin lab team. Smiley
Activity: 61
If circulating supply is actually 229 million then current market cap would be 245 mill
But we must wait for an official announcement from Sirin Labs. I think this should be soon, as people are concerned about this.

If you check etherscan, you will see the total supply of SRN tokens is roughly 572,798,806. As was outlined in our whitepaper and our smart contract, all contributions to our crowdsale accounted for 40% of the total tokens created.

With a total supply of 572,798,806, the circulating supply should be listed as roughly 229,119,522 (40% of the total supply)
Activity: 252
please save me some time I can’t find the message about sirin stores. Are you guys opening one in Barcelona?
What means when the circulating supply is on 229,258,031 srn??? Have we than a pricefall from over 50%???
The stores will be in New York, Seoul, Tokyo, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Turkey, Vietnam, and Kazakhstan. We also have a store in London: 34 Bruton Place, Mayfair London W1J6NR
Activity: 121
If circulating supply is actually 229 million then current market cap would be 245 mill
But we must wait for an official announcement from Sirin Labs. I think this should be soon, as people are concerned about this.
Pages:
Jump to: