Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 30. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hopefully Price go to 5 Dollar Next month Price is really depressing at the Moment
Because market cap from 107 millions : circulating supply 229 millions srn= 0,46 dollar
Activity: 238
please save me some time I can’t find the message about sirin stores. Are you guys opening one in Barcelona?
What means when the circulating supply is on 229,258,031 srn??? Have we than a pricefall from over 50%???
Activity: 42
I understand, I just think there's some confusement here. I like the idea of the line or series of blockchain tech called Finney. Maybe the products on the Finney line could have an additional reference for each product. Could be a Finney 1 - for the phone. Finney 2 for the PC etc. Launching the phone first around the Finney brand, I would assume everyone thinks the phone is the Finney. When the PC launches as Finney too would be confusing. Adding a clear branded number / additional name for each under the overarching Finney 'series' makes sense to me Smiley
Activity: 84
You're welcome! I don't know if the PC will be coming at the end of this year or in early 2019. I know the team is pushing hard and wants to release things as early as possible, but they're also not going to release products before they know they're ready and unhackable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
The PC launch date hasn't  been set yet. As we move through developing the OS, SDK, and phone we'll be able to give a more precise timeline for the PC launch.
Activity: 252
I know you should never wish your life away, but I'm sometimes tempted to wish we could fast forward to Finney release 😁
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I don't get why people call it a scam. Another great patneship,  this time with Cardano https://medium.com/@sirinlabs/sirin-labs-cardano-announce-strategic-partnership-61fc7fce6726  Both are going to make some big moves this year

I don't know why all people blame Moshe for the fall of Stox even though he is just a member of the board of that company not a CEO like for this one.
Activity: 280
Agreed, I believe in this - they seem to have a good reputation in their previous product, even if it is quite pricey...
I can't find anything that tells me "NO, don't go for this company"
Looking at the current volume, the sleeping giants (Bittrex & Upbit) are taking a break from the Chinese New Year .. when it wakes .. hmm we'll see
Activity: 63
Agreed, I believe in this - they seem to have a good reputation in their previous product, even if it is quite pricey...
I can't find anything that tells me "NO, don't go for this company"
Activity: 84
Okay I just got the email from SIRIN about the Bitrex thing and I need to know some more spacifics
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
To the first question, I think it will be better answered once the PC development gets started. I don't really know the full plans right now.
Activity: 18
I have a question about the phone, how can it have 'cold storage' wallet if it is integrated in the phone (a connected device)? I don't get this...

Edit: just read the announcement, it looks like it has a physical switch. If that switch basically connects some hardware through an interface like USB, and otherwise it is completely disconnected, it could work just like an external device and it would be vulnerable only while it's connected.
Merit: 100
I love seeing users marked in red and newbie accounts saying nonsense. This project will go very far, thanks for the free publicity guys.

The funniest thing is the "legendary" trolls!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Lol, so funny trolls  Grin how much this scam pays to you for the bullshit what you write? This shit is the huge scam!

Although it is a scam, it can be listing on bittrex, moshe is a big shill in crypto, he abandoned stox, and he will be punished by God if he can't help stox any more.

Sirin Lab is scam 100%! Bittrex has a lot of scams in listing! Now I also know than Cardano is scam, if it has partnership with this shit!
Don't buy this CRAP even for 100 sat! For example Binance will never list this shit! Devs will be soon grounded!

So you are helping the other people to make them aware on current situation than please tell them the truth and let them know which one is the legit project. What is you agenda behind this campaign from my point of view there is nothing more than troll.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I love seeing users marked in red and newbie accounts saying nonsense. This project will go very far, thanks for the free publicity guys.
The goal is for the phone to be able to seamlessly switch you between tokens so you can make purchases with whatever token you require, so long as you have some currency in your wallet.

I' m not sure if you even understand yourself what you are saying

What is not clear to you?
Activity: 43
The goal is for the phone to be able to seamlessly switch you between tokens so you can make purchases with whatever token you require, so long as you have some currency in your wallet.

I' m not sure if you even understand yourself what you are saying
Why would anyone want a "blockchain phone" !!?? What a joke lol, can anyone answer me what's a blockchain phone!? can't believe ppl bought this lmao

Thanks God! There are smart ppl in this world! You are one of them! Smiley
Guys, don't be like a flock of sheep! Don't give your money to swindlers!
Activity: 43
Why would anyone want a "blockchain phone" !!?? What a joke lol, can anyone answer me what's a blockchain phone!? can't believe ppl bought this lmao
Lol, so funny trolls  Grin how much this scam pays to you for the bullshit what you write? This shit is the huge scam!

Although it is a scam, it can be listing on bittrex, moshe is a big shill in crypto, he abandoned stox, and he will be punished by God if he can't help stox any more.

Sirin Lab is scam 100%! Bittrex has a lot of scams in listing! Now I also know than Cardano is scam, if it has partnership with this shit!
Don't buy this CRAP even for 100 sat! For example Binance will never list this shit! Devs will be soon grounded!
Pages:
Jump to: