Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 31. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The goal is for the phone to be able to seamlessly switch you between tokens so you can make purchases with whatever token you require, so long as you have some currency in your wallet.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Very good to know they are making partnership with the other company but why people are spreading negative news about the SIRIN LABS, if you don't find any potential better sell your coins in the market. Please don't spread FUD about SIRIN LABS.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Lol, so funny trolls  Grin how much this scam pays to you for the bullshit what you write? This shit is the huge scam!

Although it is a scam, it can be listing on bittrex, moshe is a big shill in crypto, he abandoned stox, and he will be punished by God if he can't help stox any more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Lol, so funny trolls  Grin how much this scam pays to you for the bullshit what you write? This shit is the huge scam!
Activity: 462
this currency is to have it in the long term, they have good project and they are in constant communication and update and the price is stable, it is just waiting to give you time and you will see a good reaction and good profits
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I was just wondering. We constantly get good news from Sirin. They are doing everything right and I am holding long term for sure. Not a speculation coin for me. A coin to get really rich long term. I just don’t understand why that is not reflected in the price yet. I am not worried. I know it will go up. But why are other people not realizing this?
Activity: 252
We have some patented tech, but in all honesty, if other companies start working on blockchain, that's more proof that we're on the right path. We welcome competition Smiley
Activity: 224
I imagine is complecate the delivery as it is not on your hands in some places of the world
mainstream cities should be easy, but some some places around the world could imply many third parties companies to arrive at destination
Activity: 322
Agree with this. Apple will be nowhere near as big as they are now in 10 years. Innovation is what propels new companies, and as far as smartphones go, Apple has not innovated for a long time, just following what the real innovators are doing. Their time will come, where people will get tired of it and move on to the next better thing.
Activity: 205
As far as I understand your question, SRN is used to purchase Sirin products as well as DApps in the Sirin OS. It also functions as an investment in Sirin Labs as we believe the token's value is directly connected to our products. You can also take a look at our ecosystem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The vision for the FINNEY has always been to bring blockchain technology into the hands of the masses, and to do that we need to make the SRN token available to as many people as possible.
With this in mind, SIRIN LABS is excited to announce the listing of the SRN token on Bittrex exchange. As one of the largest exchanges on the planet, this will give countless more people access to the SRN token, and the SIRIN LABS ecosystem.

Bittrex is not one of the largest anymore. But I think it will soon about to change as they are preparing for a fiat on-ramp soon. They willdirectly be in competition with Coinbase, which only spells more volume for coins like SRN.
Yes, this cooperation in any case will increase the volume of coins, and accordingly the popularity will only grow!
Activity: 392
Will be possible for third parts to make a dapp that use your cold wallet functions for having a specific coin wallet in sirin os?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Enter your private wallet address where your store your SRN. It needs to be your wallet, not on an exchange.
Activity: 112
Was it Upbit or Bittrex who had techical difficiulties that delayed the announcement?
Activity: 100
I'm going to ask that if you see this Sirin Labs person pretending to be one of us and trying to scam people out of their SRN anywhere else you flag them and report them
Activity: 98
What is stopping any of the major phone manufacturers just doing their own version of a blockchain phone? Are any of it features patented or in theory could they just do what sirin are doing?
Activity: 238
We have some patented tech, but in all honesty, if other companies start working on blockchain, that's more proof that we're on the right path. We welcome competition Smiley
Activity: 280
Scam from the 1st day for sure, good luck bagholders!
Activity: 70
Good luck you guys and I wish you a huge success!
Pages:
Jump to: