Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 51. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Depending on the final list of stores and production sites, the phone will ship from your closest location.
Activity: 84
The distribution plans are still being set, but the phone will be available on our website as well as through pop-up stores, and the locations where we will have our brock and mortar stores.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Depending on the final list of stores and production sites, the phone will ship from your closest location.
What would be the easiest way to sell srn that was purchased and stored on my ether wallet without using purity or metamask? Any suggestions. I bought at the ico
There are private listings of SRN on Liqui, EtherDelta, and Tidex. I don't know anything about listing on any of the sites, so this isn't a recommendation for a specific site to use, but you can start by looking into those.
Activity: 98
As far as I understand it those are more like eBay, where people can privately sell the tokens they've purchased. Sirin Labs was not involved in creating the listings.
As far as I understand it those are more like eBay, where people can privately sell the tokens they've purchased. Sirin Labs was not involved in creating the listings.
Ok excellent information
As this has helped to Sirin shows on Coinmarketcap

When you officually launch to exchanges the price will rise
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
We are at the very final stages of making the SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an official announcement in the next couple of weeks.
That’s all we can share now for legal reasons.
I'll hear news about this event! It would happen soon! I'm a fan of this project! I wish you all succeeded Wink
How much does a smartphone cost now?

Also interested in the price of the smartphone, the method of delivery and warranty. I think a company with such a potential may well grow into a corporation. Cool
On the official website, in my opinion, the price of a smartphone and a computer was registered! But maybe she changed? I'm also interested in this
Now is today, and today is 24.januar .2018 and one SRN Sirin Labs Token cost $3,33 USD

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/sirin-labs-token-buy-cryptocurrency-srn-invest-money.php

Sirin Labs (SRN) - ICO rating and details.

Tongue

This is good news for us! I believe in the successful development of this project! I wish you to fly up to heaven! Cheesy
Activity: 132
Merit: 2

Also interested in the price of the smartphone, the method of delivery and warranty. I think a company with such a potential may well grow into a corporation. Cool
Activity: 42
Will you list on tomorrow?
Activity: 42
just one last question...because i know that its prize will grow much and i wanna take my position while is still under 4, am i safe to buy it at Liqui? Do you have any info on that?
just make sure you enable 2FA on liqui, have had some login attempts on my account before, 2FA worked perfectly  to keep em out
How to use the Bancor Web App — Steemit
Below you will find a step-by-step guide for converting tokens on the Bancor Network, using your ERC20 supported… by bancor-network
We are at the very final stages of making the SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an official announcement in the next couple of weeks.
That’s all we can share now for legal reasons.
I'm sorry, but I can't comment on that right now. It is a priority for us to best service our community, and we are actively working on it.
Wow yes the announcement channel is better. 95% of the comments by members in here are useless and already were answered in the white paper and on the website.  I don’t see why people keep asking the same things over and over.  This is a successful project.  I hope everyone needs the phone manual when they receive the phone as I hope this does not become a customer service chatroom.  This is for investors. When the company makes major updates they email everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: