Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 48. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Now is time to buy or sell?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I didn't think the walletvi sent through was an exchange. I figured u can't buy coins fmjusy send, receive and shapeshift
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SIRIN
SIRIN LABS is developing FINNEY, the first Secure Open Source consumer electronics for the Blockchain era.
There are also some private listings available on Liqui.io and EtherDelta.com & Tidex.com posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves. Sirin Labs is not affiliated with any of those sites. however, It's will only be there if someone has a current listing.
Activity: 56
You can use any wallet as far as it's not an exchange wallet. When you send a transaction from an exchange wallet, the address received from is different from the wallet you sent from. Since we're using your specific wallet address mentioned on the preorder form to connect the pre-order to your down-payment, hence we won't be able to track the deposit if the transaction comes from an exchange wallet.
Jatin P in SIRIN LABS
We still have the same update: We are at the very final stages of making SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an official announcement in the next couple of weeks.
The encrypted communication suite is still in planning, we'll share info once we can.
Activity: 84
Its not safe anymore beleive me they have the code to open it so its not ecrypted anymore
I even like the computer was gonna buy that and 4 phones but kinda sour about looking deposit
Yes, we are working to make the FINNEY compatable with as many major and alt tokens and coins as possible.
The SOLARIN is made with extremely high quality materials, targeting the ultra luxury sector. It's made with 24k gold, a black diamond, real leather, etc...
Did I understand correctly that the lowest price of a Solarin smartphone costs about $ 12,000?
FINNEY and SIRIN OS are based on the cyber security suite of SOLARIN. There will be no reduction in the security level, and it will even be enhanced.
Thank You for answering that.  Is the Finney going to look like the Solarin? Size and aesthetics? The Solarin is a beautiful phone.
The concept is great, I am currently checking your whitepaper.I can see this having a bright future ahead
Activity: 392
We still have the same update: We are at the very final stages of making SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an official announcement in the next couple of weeks. That’s all that we can share right now because there are legal limitations those prevent us from discussing anything that may or may not happen regarding the SRN appearing on major marketplaces.

Fantastic news  Cool
Have you ever considered Pillar Project as your direct competitor? They are building a descentralized wallet and phone
yeah, I agree with that. but it’s launched last year like 2017 June and no one knows pillar project in south korea. I dont think they’ve done good job at this. hardly say it’s competitor of srn
Right now the Finney can be purchase with SRN only. However we are reviewing many solutions to ease the crypto currency purchase, take for example SIMPLEX, Circle and other new ways which enables anyone to get Cryptocoins easily.
The charging of battery is one POC (proof of concept) that we did during the Alpha phase--and yes, it is working--but this use case is not important for the project. Let's look at the big picture and hope that it will be more clear:

What we are doing is extending the operating system to give any OEM (original equipment manufacturer) the ability to use our open source and implement it - what it gives the OEM is secure, P2P (peer to peer) communication, that will be separated from the operating system itself. We will also provide the developers an SDK (software development kit) so that they can implement any further ideas of secure P2P resource sharing.

We’d like to make data sharing, and other resource sharing, easier than it is now, and more secure. You will get data locally and securely through P2P communication instead of sharing passwords. Only apps developed and verified for the Sirin OS will be able to share resources, which also ensures your security. Please let us know what other resources you’d like to be able to share!
Pages:
Jump to: