Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 50. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
maybe I will wait for the bounty campaign manager to announce it here. I am still waiting for the SRNTGM tokens to be converted
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Social Bounty - Completed
The Social Bounty is for members who want to help grow the SIRIN LABS community across social media platforms,
Moshe said there will be an upcoming giveaway, and we'll get you the details as soon as we can.
Hi Unknown. I'm not an admin so I may be wrong.

I vaguely remember reading this during the ICO that you get 20% off Sirin Labs products as part of being a founding member (ICO).
However; I don't believe it will 'double down' with the current deal making 40% off as it said 20% discount on all Sirin products when payment is with SRN, which they are honouring already - see photo.
I.e you could go to the Mayfair store on the day the Sirin Finney comes out and purchase one and still get 20% off as long as you paid with SRN.
Activity: 98
Hi Moshe
I think he is referring to Section 7.2.1 of the white paper where it says:
"... And other future hardware products, with a discount of 20% from retail maximum price."
Perfect. Hope that clears it up for Unknown.
I think it's possible to read into the "future hardware products" literally. I.e I can't pre-order any other future hardware product at this time because it's not the future so why include that last point.
Moshe these are awesome ☺️
They say "Founding Contributor" on them. Does this mean everyone who participated in the ICO and is buying a Sirin Finney will receive one in their package?
If that's the case it would be good to mention as those who fall into that category (myself included) can not participate in the giveaway as they'll receive one anyway therefore giving other adopters a better chance. ☺️👍
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The price of the phone is set at the equivalent to ~$999USD, payable in SRN. When the phone is released, the price in SRN will be dictated by the exchange rate then, not now. You pay a pre-order deposit of 50 SRN.
I think that the pre-payment of 50 SRN is not required. Correctly? I'll wait, until the end of the excitement and take without pre-payment. To the same course SRN can be higher. Grin
Can't share anything specific at the moment regarding taxes as our distribution plan is in work in progress status.
Activity: 100
Hi Moshe, do you know the answer to a earlier asked question: "Part of the ICO was that we get a 20% discount in the future with the company correct? And then right now they're doing the 20% off for a pre-order in January... Is that double down for ICO contributors?"
I think he means for the phone, that the discount would only be for the Ico investors, and thus is asking if ico investors get double discount or if he is mistaken.
The price of the phone is set at the equivalent to ~$999USD, payable in SRN. When the phone is released, the price in SRN will be dictated by the exchange rate then, not now. You pay a pre-order deposit of 50 SRN.
We have been researching and analyzing the best locations for retail operations. We have looked at different parameters such as average crypto popularity, number of users, the number and availability of crypto ATM machines,and the volume of trading. We also have looked at government facilities, regulations and openness as well as the general approach to high technology. Our approach is to start in these places first before expanding, with the aim of extending global penetration as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
What would be the easiest way to sell srn that was purchased and stored on my ether wallet without using purity or metamask? Any suggestions. I bought at the ico

The easiest way I know that is the most secure is to use https://www.myetherwallet.com/ in conjunction with Metamask. There's no way around it. This way, you avoid sending your private keys to the site and also avoid sending them to a fake site accidently.

First you open metamask and then import your private keys and then start following the instructions at MEW for sending tokens.

MEW interacts with Metamask through API calls and signed messages so that MEW doesn't need to know your private keys.

If I help you with this, I wouldn't mind you click "merit", thanks!
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
interesting project. What already done from the roadmap?
I think that the road map will be supplemented with new goals in the future! I like how the team has planned its development! It's impressive!

It will be nice. But to imagining the future it's important to know the present
Is that postponed from an original schedule, and show that it was listing after February?
I wasn't good at English, so there was a possibility that I make a mistake in interpretation, so I questioned. When waiting for about 2 weeks, there is an announcement again, isn't there?
Yes, we are hoping to be able to announce new marketplaces in the next few weeks instead. Looks like you understood 100% Smiley
Activity: 56
Here you go:
No ads
No links
No downloads
No foul language
This chat is intended for Sirin Labs related issues, so please stay on topic - thanks!
Activity: 56
We are at the very final stages of making SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an official announcement in the next couple of weeks.

That’s all we can share now for legal reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: