Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 47. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
have you already sent the 50 SRN to the wallet address mentioned in the email that you received after completing step 1.
Activity: 98
It would take upto 48 business hrs for you receive the pre-order confirmation email once you have completed the token transfer step however if you do not receive the confirmation after 48 hrs then please send an email @ [email protected] requesting a confirmation.
Huobi.pro - The Leading Global Digital Asset Exchange - Huobi.Pro
Huobi.pro is a world famous Bitcoin exchange. On Huobi.pro, you can trade Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum
Bitcoin|Litecoin |Ethereum|Digital Currency Announcement-Huobi.pro
Huobi.pro is a world famous Bitcoin (BTC) exchange. We offer clients digital currency announcements incl
SRN I held for ico will pay for 80% of the 4phones so I just have to add a bit hehe unless value goes up even more then I get them all for free
Could you please reply to the email explaining your part and requesting confirmation that your preorder is completed.
We said 2 of the top 10, today we will announce 1 of them, hopefully next week the 2nd. And we won't stop there, all of the marketplaces talked to us and we're working on that.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
SRN Token will be listed in Huobi soon, Sirin Lab is ready to go to the moon. Read our team post about SRN review here (in Vietnamese).
SRN can be stored in any ERC-20 compatible wallet. The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
HW wallets:
Trezor
Ledger
Digital Bitbox

SW wallets:
MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
Geth
imToken (iPhone, Android)
The phone is still in development, and the OS is being finalized. When we have a final prototype to show, we will let you know
Aman, Liqui customer service is taking 2 to 3 working days to answer the questions. Please share with us any news about your case.
Activity: 56
Pre-order and Retail Announcement
We are excited to announce that as of today, through our distribution channels, distributors and the community, our pre-orders for the…
hey Adam, for liqui thing, same thing happened to me, I thought txid was fake. but it was not. It just take long time than normal from time to time. Don’t worry you will get your coin soon. My case? it took almost 18hours to check my txid and got my srn after all.😊
Activity: 56
Hi, i've just preordered 2 finney phones. I've verified that the srn transaction went well. Approximately how much time needs to pass until Sirin Labs confirms my preorder in email?
Activity: 84
It can take up to 48 hours (business days, not counting the weekend) as they are manually proccessing everything to ensure there are no errors.
Will do. Surprisingly I am not scared at all. I have prepared myself for any surprise in crypto land! Wink
SRN is listed on Bancor. We are at the very final stages of making SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an official announcement in the next couple of weeks.

That’s all we can share now for legal reasons.

How to use Bancor https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/4gurrp-how-to-use-the-bancor-web-app
You can also follow our announcement channel, @SIRINLABSANN

There are also some private listings available on Liqui, Tidex, and EtherDelta, posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves.
Sirin Labs is not affiliated with any of those sites
It is the Finney prototype, soon we will finish the technical design and release it to our community
Take your time and don't rush. Patience is a virtue and the best things are not easy to accomplish.
It's not easy to change the world. Enjoy the challenge ☺️
Pages:
Jump to: