Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 52. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
People keep asking the same things because people keep joining the channel. Please be patient with them. That is literally why we're here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Soon top 10 list SRN LAB they have great team,great roadmap still long way go but always worth to holding for long term.
Why can't it be a Custom ROM for Android?

And Telegram pre installed, wait that is not necessary

Maybe a Sirin Labs Custom Telegram Client
Developers who use the SDK (software developer’s kit) will have Dapps available on the phone that will run seamlessly with Sirin OS and allow for the use of SRN token payment. SRN will be the center of the OS; everyone who wants to use an application in the OS will need to use SRN. We’ll do an automatic conversion to SRN during the purchase. This will be part of the developer’s kit and ensure that the user experience will be seamless. The end user will just use the application and not have to worry about trading the tokens. We are working on keeping the SDK simple.

We believe in open source and that community is important for the success of the Sirin OS. We also believe in Android. G1 was the first phone to implement Android OS;  Finney will be the first phone to implement the Sirin OS.  The main developing language is Java, but we’d like to hear from developers what additional languages they want supported.
Activity: 98
We want to partner with you for the Development of a new phone, ConnectUS Phone, Decentralized USB

And all parts from the manufacturer
Sirin OS, the software The Finney will run, will give users the full Android experience with the basic Google package. The Play Store and all apps within it will be available on The Finney. Sirin OS will enhance security and the usability of cold wallets. Sirin is working closely with Google to make sure user experience stays the same and all apps work, including releasing the latest Android updates. Finney will let users have the experience that they’re used to along with an extension beyond the Android OS to ensure the blockchain and wallet security.

Sirin OS will not run on existing phones, and we will not be releasing the OS to individuals, only to companies. Sirin will work with the companies to ensure integration into the phones developed by OEMs (original equipment manufacturers).
We want to partner with you for the Development of a new phone, ConnectUS Phone, Decentralized USB

And all parts from the manufacturer
Activity: 247
The Finney is scheduled to be released in the second half of 2018
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
SRN at 79 on coin market cap... phenomenal ...especially it’s just been few weeks after the ico closed.. and on a day when other cryptos are seeing a dip
I also drew attention to it. People very quickly realize that this company has great potential. They remind me of something like "apple" at the initial stage of development.

Now if Finney becomes popular like the first generation iPhone, that would be awesome, gentlemen. I hope Sirin Labs would be the success the founders are hoping it to be.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
SRN at 79 on coin market cap... phenomenal ...especially it’s just been few weeks after the ico closed.. and on a day when other cryptos are seeing a dip
I also drew attention to it. People very quickly realize that this company has great potential. They remind me of something like "apple" at the initial stage of development.
Activity: 42
Please on which exchange can I buy more sirin lab tokens?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Exactly people are finding potential in the coin and with the release of new Finn the price of the coin is increasing in the market. I think it might give good returns to people who hold it for long term.
I’m going to be checking in but not monitoring continuously for the next while, so please be patient if there's a delay in responding to a question you've posted.
Admin, I saw a link that you wanted us to vote for you on Kucoin and receive some SRN as a reward but I can't find the link now! Would you send it to me?
SRN is listed on Bancor. We are in the final stages with leading marketplaces, and are still hopeful we will be able to make an announcement by the end of the month. That’s all we can share now for legal reasons.

How to use Bancor https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/4gurrp-how-to-use-the-bancor-web-app
I’m going to be checking in but not monitoring continuously for the next while, so please be patient if there's a delay in responding to a question you've posted.
Activity: 56
Pre-order and Retail Announcement
We are excited to announce that as of today, through our distribution channels, distributors and the community, our pre-orders
SRN can be stored in any ERC-20 compatible wallet. The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
HW wallets:
Trezor
Ledger
Digital Bitbox

SW wallets:
MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
Geth
imToken (iPhone, Android)
Activity: 84
SRN is listed on Bancor. We are in the final stages with leading marketplaces, and are still hopeful we will be able to make an announcement by the end of the month. That’s all we can share now for legal reasons.

How to use Bancor https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/4gurrp-how-to-use-the-bancor-web-app

You can also follow our announcement channel, @SIRINLABSANN
Pages:
Jump to: