Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 49. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hii yousday
Finney is scheduled to be released in H2 2018 i.e. Sometime between late October and the end of the year.
Finney is scheduled to be released in H2 2018 i.e. Sometime between late October and the end of the year.
Activity: 84
Good day everyone! Welcome to the official Sirin Labs telegram channel. Jatin here, one of the admin of the group, together with the team, we'll spend the next hours with you.

May I please request everyone to follow these rules:
-No ads in this chat
-No links
-No downloads
-No foul language
-All chat content be relevant to Sirin Labs
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
amazing project guys. Im so happy. let me ask though my coins show no value on MEW, when will this be fixed. do I need to swap the tokens or anything
We still have the same update: We are at the very final stages of making SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an official announcement in the next couple of weeks. That’s all that we can share right now because there are legal limitations those prevent us from discussing anything that may or may not happen regarding the SRN appearing on major marketplaces.
True! however the big things that Moshe's was referring to might be related to something else and not related to getting SRN listed.
Activity: 98
Jatin P in SIRIN LABS
We still have the same update: We are at the very final stages of making SRN available in the largest marketplaces. We expect to be able to make an
Look up your wallet on etherscan. you'll be able to see if it's a MEW problem.
Hey, why do Cryptocurrency traders need a finney fully encrypted phone?? What advantages does it offer? I’m trying to see how bad I need this phone because I just bought the IPhone X for $1,200.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
maybe I will wait for the bounty campaign manager to announce it here. I am still waiting for the SRNTGM tokens to be converted
They themselves do not transform. And you do not need to wait. In Bankor, in your wallet there is already a button for converting.
Enter your wallet.
Select the SRNTGM token.
And press the button before "........"    "send funds "     (I do not remember the exact name of the button)
But your Bancor wallet should have a little ETH!

I think the Convert to SRN button is what your talking about. Anyway when the SRNTGM/SRNBTC is already converted, will it be sent to your Bancor Wallet? If this is the case then 2 transactions is needed to move your SRN from bancor to your personal wallet
Yes, I mean this button.
At Bancor Wallet SRN returns automatically. You make one transaction, and your SRN will return to you.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4dbb365d924da2a6c4b76f4c96fe79df08d19e6c589c805ce8ac6cba73732006
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
I have SRN tokens on my MEW. Say SRN stays on the blockcahin Eth or they need to be exchanged. Is it planned to go to your own blockchain?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
maybe I will wait for the bounty campaign manager to announce it here. I am still waiting for the SRNTGM tokens to be converted
They themselves do not transform. And you do not need to wait. In Bankor, in your wallet there is already a button for converting.
Enter your wallet.
Select the SRNTGM token.
And press the button before "........"    "send funds "     (I do not remember the exact name of the button)

I think the Convert to SRN button is what your talking about. Anyway when the SRNTGM/SRNBTC is already converted, will it be sent to your Bancor Wallet? If this is the case then 2 transactions is needed to move your SRN from bancor to your personal wallet
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Enter your wallet.
Select the SRNTGM token.
And press the button before "........"    "send funds "     (I do not remember the exact name of the button)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Social Bounty - Completed
The Social Bounty is for members who want to help grow the SIRIN LABS community across social media platforms,

They will give update regarding bounty campaign , I think in the bounty thread they mentioned how long it will take to distribute the tokens. Please be patient they will give an update.
yes of course i understand...just wondering if company has any plan to back up the price if it falls dawn big or smth?
It can take 48 hours, depending on how busy they are. If you don't have an email from them by the end of the day Friday Tel Aviv time, it should come on Sunday.
I'm not sure if you're asking about your wallet address or the token information. You would send the tokens to your wallet address in Meta Mask. If you need to add a custom token, the information is SRN Contract 0x68d57c9a1c35f63e2c83ee8e49a64e9d70528d25 Decimal 18
You'd have to reach out to Bancor. I believe that they also have a Telegram channel.
My wallet is still show my SRN tokens how can I track the the SRN tokens that I sent?
If you haven't gotten a confirmation email then it may not have been processed yet. That's been taking 24-48 hours. You can email [email protected] with questions.
Pages:
Jump to: