Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 54. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i see potential ... good style good OS and blockchain user friendly ....  all that and you'd see apple and samsung having a competitor
i am not convinced with that ...I know messi he is the best ....but Sirin will go to moon even without messi....You need a product and then market it so in the case of Sirin ...they have a product and will moon in 2018 if not for sure in 2019.....it is currently very undervalue...should be at least $20....Sirin is the future ..
I also heard that sirin tokens from liqui are not the official tokens? Please, could aomebody explain me what does it mean?
Activity: 84
SRN is one of the biggest project in crypto , it announcement of phone will be success after that price ll be reach to moon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No, one SIM provided by your carrier, the other one is an embedded data SIM provided by SIRIN LABS
Hello.
How much is planned for the production quantity of the initial lot?
Also, If i make a reservation, can i get it for the first production?
I know its listed in Bancor.. I jus asking.. how do i buy.. I mean procedure.. already my ico srn in my mew.. i dont have metamask..
Activity: 98
I can’t beleive token is already at 3.75$CAN . Can’t even imagine when they start shipping the phones and the whole world know about that 256GB fully encrypted phone damnnnn
Since what happened to IOTA with Microsoft their legal department asked them to change some things, were still working with the IOTA team, However, we are evaluating several consensus mechanism for supporting the micro payments of our resource sharing ecosystem and economy. IOTA is one of these technologies. We are evaluating the pros and cons of each option. Just stay tuned!
ppl will pay that much for a phone? -How decentralized can you really get when the networks are centralized
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
With token market price change will the price for devices and services fluctuate or it will static?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Are you planning to provide support products like Apple Care like Apple's iPhone, for example?
Are you planning to release peripheral devices (such as FINNEY cases)?
They are planning to provide smartphones and PC, already installing some shops in Europe.
 You can find all informations you need on their website of course: https://sirinlabs.com/
Are you planning to provide support products like Apple Care like Apple's iPhone, for example?
Are you planning to release peripheral devices (such as FINNEY cases)?
I don't have full information about what cases will or won't be available. I'm also not sure of the exact warranty details, but I'll look into that and get back to you as soon as I can.
understood. Thank you Dani!
I will have hard time with many questions, but do your best!
I am looking forward to the information from sirin labs!
That's okay, you can keep the questions coming. I'll answer what I can, and some of it may also be handled in upcoming Q&As.
It's true that Moshe had a vision to move Sirin Labs to a very different kind of company, away from luxury technology to a focus on security from the hardware up.
Developers who use the SDK (software developer’s kit) will have Dapps available on the phone that will run seamlessly with Sirin OS and allow for the use of SRN token payment. SRN will be the center of the OS; everyone who wants to use an application in the OS will need to use SRN. We’ll do an automatic conversion to SRN during the purchase. This will be part of the developer’s kit and ensure that the user experience will be seamless. The end user will just use the application and not have to worry about trading the tokens. We are working on keeping the SDK simple.

We believe in open source and that community is important for the success of the Sirin OS. We also believe in Android. G1 was the first phone to implement Android OS;  Finney will be the first phone to implement the Sirin OS.  The main developing language is Java, but we’d like to hear from developers what additional languages they want supported.
Activity: 84
SIRIN will hold onto the portion of the token that represents our cost, the remainder will be recirculated back into the marketplace.
And do you guys have plans for the Netherlands, open a shop or something?
Pages:
Jump to: