Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 46. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The hardware and software for the FINNEY is built off of the SOLARIN, a phone we released 2 years ago.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin exchange|Ethereum|Buy Bitcoin with Litecoin — A crypto-crypto exchange, Huobi.pro
Huobi.pro is a world famous Bitcoin exchange. On Huobi.pro, you can trade Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), BCH, Ethereum Classic (ETC), DASH, Ripple (XRP), BCH, PAY, BTG, OMG, EOS, RDN, SNT, KNC, MTL, QSP, RCN, AST, TNT, BCD, TNB, etc, using Bitcoin (BTC) and USDT. We provide real-time Bitcoin price. Bitcoin markets
Admin, did you made a post on fb or tweeted that SRN is tradable on huobi yet or is it just here in telegram?
I've been hawking your fb and twitter and cant see anything, also not in huobi.pro english twitter, only in huobi.pro asian twitter.
I've been hawking your fb and twitter and cant see anything, also not in huobi.pro english twitter, only in huobi.pro asian twitter.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Fuck you retard moshe, you give stox up and now paid listing fee to huobi? What the hell did you do when stox tried to pay to binance? You fucking thought the listing fee is expensive? Fuck you noob head.

Isn't moshe just a member of the board for stox? why does he get all the hate for the failure of the project?

He is the biggest share holder of invest.com, which is the mother company of stox, so if he shitted stox, he will be punished by God.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Great news that SRN is listed in a few hours in Huobi, that may give the thrust and exposure that this great project needs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
SIRINLABS is not like any traditional electronic manufacturer, this company adopts the blockchain technology to fund this technological breakthrough and to share some of the company perspectives of the shared economy with investors that’s why the SIRIN LABS token (SRN) will be born.

The SIRIN LABS token will be used to buy products and services in the SIRIN Network of consumers that’s why the value will rise as a result of the growing demand and the finite number of it in circulation. (more details in the whitepaper )
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Fuck you retard moshe, you give stox up and now paid listing fee to huobi? What the hell did you do when stox tried to pay to binance? You fucking thought the listing fee is expensive? Fuck you noob head.

Isn't moshe just a member of the board for stox? why does he get all the hate for the failure of the project?
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Activity: 266
Sirin Labs (SRN) list new Exchange Huobi

https://twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/958250568799027201

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Love you guys idea i want to pick up all your coins!! when are you guys going on binance?
Activity: 294
‪Imagine if SIRIN LABS partnered with Brave Browser and became the supportive web host for all their wireless technology. We are living in a time where I believe opportunity is truly limitless.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sirin Labs (SRN) list new Exchange Huobi

https://twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/958250568799027201

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
SIRIN LABS is excited to announce the official listing of the SRN token on HUOBI. With over a billion dollars of volume on a daily basis, it is one of the largest exchanges in the crypto world.

This is a huge step towards making our tokens accessible to a much larger population, and will help our ultimate goal, which is mass-adoption of the FINNEY, the world’s first blockchain smartphone with a cold-storage wallet.

The token will be available on HOUBI beginning on January 31st, 2018, at 8:00am GMT.
Activity: 98
It is the only announcement for today. Hopefully next week another one.
Activity: 56
50% of tokens which is owned by the team. Some of it is locked up or no?
I know, but that's based in Beijing. They can shut that down whenever. Licqui based in Ukraine and other one in Russia...
Hi, Admin please I just got an e-mail recently pertaining to the pre-order that I should transfer 50srn to the ethereum address attached. Meanwhile, I completed my registration and sent out my 50srn. What do I do?
Activity: 84
The token will be available on HOUBI beginning on January 31st, 2018, at 8:00am GMT.
Pages:
Jump to: