Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 53. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There are also some private listings available on Liqui, Tidex, and EtherDelta, posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves.
Sirin Labs is not affiliated with any of those sites.
dani, if i already sent my 50 srn for the preorder, can i move the srn to my ledger or will that complicate things when i want to get the phone?
but in the bounty thread it says 1 stake = 40 tokens?? in the sig campaign I got 2 stakes and I got 2 bounty token for sig campaign. Isnt it 1 bounty token = 40 tokens?
Activity: 98
Would the circulating supply increase with the launch of products or is it based on a time line where tokens will be released periodically
I’m going to be checking in but not monitoring continuously for the next while, so please be patient if there's a delay in responding to a question you've posted.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
needs to be on qryptos or something else... i hear ED is aids..
There was an option to buy at a higher price with a refund during the ICO, other than that they are all SRN
The phone will be released in the 2nd half of 2018
I bought SRN at Bancor Network
Activity: 56
Bancor is great, its like Etherdelta but way easier to use
when i transfer ETH to metamask
Where can I purchase sirin tokens? What exchange?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
i am not convinced with that ...I know messi he is the best ....but Sirin will go to moon even without messi....You need a product and then market it so in the case of Sirin ...they have a product and will moon in 2018 if not for sure in 2019.....it is currently very undervalue...should be at least $20....Sirin is the future ..
Sirin is really the future! This company has great potential, and soon they were able to prove themselves to the fullest!
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
Very good progress

Price is following

SIRIN at the end of the 2018    50 or 100$
I also see the potential of this project. Its own operating system SIRIN OS is another competitor to apple and android. This can be the beginning of something grand.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
What is now correct circulating supply from sirin?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Very good progress

Price is following

SIRIN at the end of the 2018    50 or 100$
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
i look this project is very good. good luck sir
Don’t forget that Apple is Apple thanks to advertisement. Don’t get me wrong great products from Apple. But the advertisement from great Steve made the difference
Wat would being listed on an exchange really do without good marketing and product development...
atleast there is a promised product .. you'd see website-less coins growing so why not sirin ? they already have a product and sold some 7500 units to celebs and those who care for extreme privacy .. and that product was 14k to 20k ...
Pages:
Jump to: