Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 56. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Desktop launch please see above conversation but after the Finney so probably 2019 onwards
Once again, I'm not an administrator but I believe their shipping worldwide with your responsible for postage and taxes if applicable
I'd be really amused if you're all one guy on 3 different phones
Activity: 98
You also need to buy Kucoin coins to vote, don't really see the reason for me paying anything to get this to an exchange Tongue I'll leave that to Sirin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
and phones, really looking forward getting an other phone than a samsung for the first time in like 13 years
Safely, I should add. Lots of people can be horribly unsafe with a paper wallet.
Yup. That bein said I'm personally _alot_ more careful with a crypto wallet than I've ever been with a oldschool fiat and visa wallet Smiley
I just wish my old phone will be able to hang in there until Finney arrives
When will srn be added to exchanges and what exchanges are planned?
I'm afraid we can't comment on that for legal reasons.

SRN is listed on Bancor. We are in the final stages with leading marketplaces, and are still hopeful we will be able to make an announcement by the end of the month. How to use Bancor https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/4gurrp-how-to-use-the-bancor-web-app
SRN can be stored in any ERC-20 compatible wallet. The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
HW wallets:
Trezor
Ledger
Digital Bitbox

SW wallets:
MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
Geth
imToken (iPhone, Android)
I'll be signing out in minute - @adarerlich will shortly be here to accomodate everyone on chat. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 98
No Links, No Ads and Please keep the conversation on SIRIN LABS.
I'll be signing out in minute - @adarerlich will shortly be here to accomodate everyone on chat. Thanks Smiley
Hi everyone. A reminder as I start my shift:
NO ads
NO links
NO downloads
NO foul language
This chat is intended for Sirin Labs related issues, so please stay on topic
Please remember that this chat is for Sirin Labs. As far issues with Liqui, the vast majority of our users have been able to withdraw their funds from Liqui within 48 hours. We do encourage people to use Bancor where we are officially listed.
There are some private listings available on Liqui, Tidex, and EtherDelta, posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves. Sirin Labs is not affiliated with any of those sites.
You should be able to b transferring to your wallet address, but you need to contact one of their customer service teams.
Alright so i dont need to do anything to trf to my nano wallet?
If you have a MEW is connected to your Nano, you should be set
Pages:
Jump to: