Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 57. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You listed on Liqui.When will it be listed on a major exchange?
Activity: 294
Current price ($1 approx) × Circulating supply(around 500 million) = $ 500 million market cap Huh
The above scenario would put u close to top 50 cryptocurrencies.
Pls update if I am incorrect...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
i am telling you, you should do it yourself and share with us...its more votes, everyone wins

Exactly, already ICO is very successful and why can't they list in the exchanges because now a days most of the companies are raising the money but canott able to list them in the exchanges because exchanges are asking money for listing i think.

Don't worry about it. In fact the current crop of exchanges are lacking, Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Binance stopped user registrations for some time because of the sheer number of sign-ups. Any decent start-up can put up an exchange and make fast money with the trade volume coming in.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
i am telling you, you should do it yourself and share with us...its more votes, everyone wins

Exactly, already ICO is very successful and why can't they list in the exchanges because now a days most of the companies are raising the money but canott able to list them in the exchanges because exchanges are asking money for listing i think.
Activity: 98
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Kucoin - Bitcoin Exchange: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, KCS
The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, ZCash, DigitalNote, Ardor, Kcs
Happy to vote, but we have a no ads by users rule here. If you want to run a link past me for posting, you can DM me
I changed to the new iPhone 8 and my Imtoken account was deleted and all my SRN tokens were in it
Activity: 112
You're going to have to talk to Apple and imToken. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done from our side.
I spoke with apple i have my username and password for imtoken
You can email [email protected]. Fair warning: I'm not sure what they can do for you. You need the customer support at imToken
Good day everyone! Welcome to the official Sirin Labs telegram channel. Jatin here, one of the admin of the group, together with the team, we'll spend the next hours with you.
May I please request everyone to follow these rules:

-No ads in this chat
-No links
-No downloads
-No foul language
-All chat content be relevant to Sirin Labs

Thank you.
I'm out for now - have fun with Jatin! Other team members will also be around to answer questions. Catch you later!
Activity: 392
Good news from twitter:
"Starting next week at our London store at Burton Place, SIRIN LABS brick-and-mortar locations will be accepting major cryptocurrencies! Payments in alt and Fiat currencies will be converted to SRN, but transactions made in SRN specifically will receive the 20% discount. "

wowww fantastic!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Good news from twitter:
"Starting next week at our London store at Burton Place, SIRIN LABS brick-and-mortar locations will be accepting major cryptocurrencies! Payments in alt and Fiat currencies will be converted to SRN, but transactions made in SRN specifically will receive the 20% discount. "
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Blockchain in Your Pocket? The Phone Behind Sirin's $157 Million ICO
Sirin says its Finney phone will fill a gap in the crypto market. But as the adage goes, "hardware is hard," and in blockchain it may be even harder.

Hal Finney phone? i hope his family is getting a large amount of money from these greedy ico masterminds :\ hmm TOKEN boom ==>>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TOKEN/DOGE
This is of course difficult, but since such an idea has appeared, it should be realized! I hope that in the end it will all work out

difficult how? Hal Finney is the ONLY FINNEY of note to have such name in cryptography these chumps raised HOW MUCH $$$??

HAL FINNEY WILL COME FROM THE GRAVE AND EAT DEVS FACES OFF :-D nom nom nommm
Activity: 392
Don't hate me but I really hope it drops .75 so I can buy in more

i hope the same  Grin

do you know when will be distributed the phone ?

I think Finney are working on their OS instead using Android, when the community and the dapps will grow they'll switch to their OS. I hope all the blockchain projects start building dapps for Finney.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Blockchain in Your Pocket? The Phone Behind Sirin's $157 Million ICO
Sirin says its Finney phone will fill a gap in the crypto market. But as the adage goes, "hardware is hard," and in blockchain it may be even harder.

Hal Finney phone? i hope his family is getting a large amount of money from these greedy ico masterminds :\ hmm TOKEN boom ==>>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TOKEN/DOGE
This is of course difficult, but since such an idea has appeared, it should be realized! I hope that in the end it will all work out
Don't hate me but I really hope it drops .75 so I can buy in more
Activity: 98
Hope another country bans crypto so that the price drops across the board
Pages:
Jump to: