Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 58. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Every SRN owner can do whatever he likes to do with his tokens. Actions, initiated by SIRIN LABS, will be shared with our community.
I have a Samsung phone that I want to trade for a Finney, Samsung Galaxy S8, or can I install a Blockchain ROM on it ?

What changes in the hardware form a Finney to a not Finney phone ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The Finney is being built for security from the hardware up. That means a physical switch to protect your wallet, an Intrusion Prevention System built into the OS, a secured and separate space where your wallet will be stored, and of course the standard Google security.
Good day everyone! Welcome to the official Sirin Labs telegram channel. Jatin here, one of the admin of the group, together with the team, we'll spend the next hours with you.

May I please request everyone to follow these rules:
-No ads in this chat
-No links
-No downloads
-No foul language
-All chat content be relevant to Sirin Labs
Finney phone will be so efficient we will be able to get service on alpha centari
We are in the final stages with leading markeplaces, and are still hopeful we will be able to make an announcement by the end of the month.
Activity: 392
Sirin OS on iota blockchain is revolutionary, every phone will be connected to each other, P2P shared resource, and with DApp with zero fees for developer the potentiality are unlimited. The natural evolution for the OS will be the blockchain, like a big dex cloud where all our information will be security stored without any backup and hacking problem. The old web is too unsecure with the arrive of quantum computer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I have a Samsung phone that I want to trade for a Finney, Samsung Galaxy S8, or can I install a Blockchain ROM on it ?

It would be very nice if you could build a Blockchain on conventional phones that do not release Finney! I think that the popularity of this project would become even greater! Smiley Smiley Smiley
interesting project. What already done from the roadmap?
I think that the road map will be supplemented with new goals in the future! I like how the team has planned its development! It's impressive!
When SRN hits 4usd I would be able to purchase all 4 units at about an investment of 750usd from ico price. Haha what a deal. SRN is awesome
It's really a very good deal! Smiley You got very favorable conditions for yourself! You are really well done
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
interesting project. What already done from the roadmap?
Activity: 98
Status to be pre-installed on FINNEY by SIRIN LABS, the world’s most-secure blockchain smartphone
Announcing our partnership with SIRIN LABS
Hope another country bans crypto so that the price drops across the board
So we get listed in Tidex! I think they list SRN from themselves! right?
Every SRN owner can do whatever he likes to do with his tokens. Actions, initiated by SIRIN LABS, will be shared with our community.

What changes in the hardware form a Finney to a not Finney
The Finney is being built for security from the hardware up. That means a physical switch to protect your wallet, an Intrusion Prevention System built into the OS, a secured and separate space where your wallet will be stored, and of course the standard Google security.

You can go over our website and read our whitepaper to know more https://sirinlabs.com/
Good day everyone! Welcome to the official Sirin Labs telegram channel. Jatin here, one of the admin of the group, together with the team, we'll spend the next hours with you.

May I please request everyone to follow these rules:
-No ads in this chat
-No links
-No downloads
-No foul language
-All chat content be relevant to Sirin Labs

Thank you.
Finney phone will be so efficient we will be able to get service on alpha centari
Pages:
Jump to: