Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 59. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Blockchain in Your Pocket? The Phone Behind Sirin's $157 Million ICO
Sirin says its Finney phone will fill a gap in the crypto market. But as the adage goes, "hardware is hard," and in blockchain it may be even harder.

Hal Finney phone? i hope his family is getting a large amount of money from these greedy ico masterminds :\ hmm TOKEN boom ==>>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TOKEN/DOGE
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Bought a plenty of sirin labs today at bancor with metamask. SRN Seems to be bullish now. I'm pretty sure this will be a successful product, they have google as a partner.

Thx for all the informations.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Blockchain in Your Pocket? The Phone Behind Sirin's $157 Million ICO
Sirin says its Finney phone will fill a gap in the crypto market. But as the adage goes, "hardware is hard," and in blockchain it may be even harder.
Activity: 98
It takes up to 24 to get a confirmation and if do not get a confirmation after 24 hrs then please send an email @ [email protected]
Hello everyone! I will also be here, together with other team member, to spend the next few hours with you. Have a great day Smiley
Again, may we request no ads/no links please to ensure safety of everyone's device. Thank you
We should not panic when the price goes down, its the healthy way of grow
It has been asked several times regarding exchanges, the announcements are still the same. We are in the process with the leading marketplaces on having the SRN token available.
Rest assured that once we have the information on hand we will keep the community updated with any new developments in this respect.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Bancor transactions-cost 0,03 ETH. That is sick.
How can I get this cheaper?

Activity: 392
Merit: 257
I have some tokens on bancor. But bounty token. May i send this token to my etherwallet and coin will swipe to srn? or do i need to make swipe from somewhere else?
Activity: 392
I heard some news that Finney is based on IOTA, is it true?

Yes
Activity: 41
I heard some news that Finney is based on IOTA, is it true?
Activity: 98
SIRIN LABS is developing FINNEY, the first Secure Open Source consumer electronics for the Blockchain era.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May I please request everyone to follow these rules:

-No ads in this chat
-No links
-No downloads
-No foul language
-All chat content be relevant to Sirin Labs
We ask for no links or downloads to ensure the safety of all users' computers.
This the second time I am requesting to not post link and any content not related to sirin labs.
SRN tokens have been listed privately on Liqui and EtherDelta by people who bought them and are now selling them. We are not affiliated with either site.
SIRIN LABS is developing FINNEY, the first Secure Open Source consumer electronics for the Blockchain era.
How to use the Bancor Web App — Steemit
Below you will find a step-by-step guide for converting tokens on the Bancor Network, using your ERC20 supported… by bancor-network
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
hi guys how i see my balance in myetherwallet ? please thanks

Check if show in myetherwallet
if not show...

press ADD COSTUM TOKEN

Token Contract Address:  0x68d57c9a1C35f63E2c83eE8e49A64e9d70528D25

Token Symbol : SRN

Decimals    18
Pages:
Jump to: