Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 60. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
hi guys how i see my balance in myetherwallet ? please thanks
Activity: 98
So you’re suggesting to buy SRN on bancor rather than liqui, why is that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
jaxx I like very much, I don’t understand why their aren’t more wallets like jaxx that store in that way
The sole purpose of investing in a company is to invest in something you believe in that will also produce a nice roi in return
Amir you don’t see potential for massive gains once SRN gets moving onto a few more exchsnges?
Activity: 112
I’m really excited about SRN, the team and advisors involved are real big dogs and no dummies
I'm patient. I'm just confused by contradicting official statements. Clarification on this would be awesome.
Browser based = in Chrome
Non browser based = Desktop version

maybe I got something wrong, but that's how i know MEW
You can download mew and executed it in your local browser...
I an using Harware wallet. so excuse when I caused confusion
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
i think they are taking action against the exchanges , but people can hold and use crypto . Sirin plan to open office in order to sell the products , nothing related with exchange
hmm...okay
Activity: 98
i think they are taking action against the exchanges , but people can hold and use crypto . Sirin plan to open office in order to sell the products , nothing related with exchange
Yeah, but the phones use the sirin token to pay for products and services, and to convert to other crypo-currencies using the Bancor protocol. I am not sure if Bancor is fully decentralized.

My question is will the eventual closure of centralized exchanges (in South Korea and elsewhere) also be possible with decentralized exchanges (Bancor)? I think probably not.
last time i asked the question they said they are still working for the mechanism in order to convert Fiat into crypto
Yes you will be able to purchase our products with SRN only. However we are reviewing many solutions to ease the crypto currency purchase, take for example SIMPLEX, Circle and other new ways which enables anyone to get Cryptocoins easily.

I am not sure about Bancor decentralization, its better to check on their website: https://about.bancor.network/
Probably not, but what if they do ban exchanges and other countries follow step, will the sale of Sirin Labs phones be banned too, cause the phones will be used to (convert) trade in other cryptocurrencies (using a dectralized Bancor protocol)??
good to know, but could the phones be recognized as a device used to illegally trade in cryptocurrencies and be banned too (if the authorities, in the unlikely scenario, begin a crackdown on crypto trade)??
SIRIN LABS Token (SRN) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Get SIRIN LABS Token price, charts, and other cryptocurrency info
Hello, why is that guy from CelsiusNetwork published as an advisor in Sirin website?
Pages:
Jump to: