Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 100. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Mining ITNS over 2 months, i just have 1 "problem", you need more marketing Smiley

True that! But I think good times/things will happen with ITNS soon... Wink
Activity: 548
Merit: 47
Mining ITNS over 2 months, i just have 1 "problem", you need more marketing Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
I really curious about the "Wallet optmization" option in 1.4.2 but how it work?

Fusion transactions: they allow consolidation of small inputs in your wallet so you can send larger transactions (for example, try to send 500,000 coins at once when all of your wallet balance comprises tiny 20-30 ITNS payments from a pool). Without this feature you will experience some limitations for TX size and anonymity/mixin level. While the feature is safe to use, I'm not sure if it's completely enabled, as it was disabled in the past. 1.4.2 was in progress before we switched to focusing on the XMR rebase.

In short, it's not fully tested in terms of being enabled, but you're welcome to try it if you want. The 1.4.2 release was only pushed to add the ability to export secret keys in plaintext.
Lethean Developer
I am trying to download 64-bit wallet for Linux (ntensecoin-linux-x86_64.AppImage) from official website, but download stops at 312MB... Can someone please check that file??

Thanks!

Try again please, this is just network issues on your end, but I also reduced the file size of the Linux appimage to 291mb
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I really curious about the "Wallet optmization" option in 1.4.2 but how it work?
Activity: 22
The only thing that will bring ITNS price back up is a better, more reputable, exchange.

What do you think will bring back up ITNS price?

Good memes about ITNS mooning and lambos

Update RE XMR rebase - sync appears to be finally stable (it was falling off after periods of time due to issues with fees and TX sizes), pool APIs are communicating properly with the daemon. Both legacy CLI and GUI clients were updated this evening to include a mechanism to export secret keys, which can then be used to import the "old" ITNS wallet into the new XMR-based wallet. Mind that any "old" ITNS wallets imported into the "new" XMR-based software will NOT be able to be restored via 25 word seed, as they were not generated in a word seed compatible fashion. You must make a new wallet in 1.4.2.1 or later (pre-release at the moment) to take advantage of word-based seed restoration.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
The current beating on ITNS price hurts a little on paper, haha! I'm still going ahead & mining as much as I can.

Of course.

Even at $0.0029 I still made around the same in one month as I did mining ETH...

Oh yah definitely... the current profit is still not bad at all.

All of my AMD cards & CPUs staying locked on ITNS =)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Thank you Valiant for the answer, the truth is that your project is one of the most interesting currently in the market and is undervalued mainly by all the short dumpers that are in the current exchange. But patience and good lyrics and as I say to all intense HOLD !!!!
Activity: 52
I am trying to download 64-bit wallet for Linux (ntensecoin-linux-x86_64.AppImage) from official website, but download stops at 312MB... Can someone please check that file??

Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I firmly believe that the two distributed VPN projects of INTENSE COIN and MYST can set off an exclusive boom in 2018, as the product is great and is being sought after

I´m with you mate but the "MYST" thing i really don´t care and i really don´t know nothing about that "thing" lol, but with INTENSE, i care, i believe, and i´m sure and i know that my coin it will be one of the best. Let me tell you, per day i think i say more then 100 times the word.... Assholes, ya know why? When i take a look into to Stoks.exchange and see some selling unreal prices and amounts like 20,30 coins for 200 or less satoshis, i even saw a bunch of coins like 30k at price 120 satoshis!!!!
I tought, what a hell is this guy doing? The rest i can´t say cuz i be banned lol can´t say other things i tought at that moment.
Love INTENSE, period!
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
The current beating on ITNS price hurts a little on paper, haha! I'm still going ahead & mining as much as I can.

Of course.

Even at $0.0029 I still made around the same in one month as I did mining ETH...
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I firmly believe that the two distributed VPN projects of INTENSE COIN and MYST can set off an exclusive boom in 2018, as the product is great and is being sought after
Lethean Developer

Good memes about ITNS mooning and lambos

Update RE XMR rebase - sync appears to be finally stable (it was falling off after periods of time due to issues with fees and TX sizes), pool APIs are communicating properly with the daemon. Both legacy CLI and GUI clients were updated this evening to include a mechanism to export secret keys, which can then be used to import the "old" ITNS wallet into the new XMR-based wallet. Mind that any "old" ITNS wallets imported into the "new" XMR-based software will NOT be able to be restored via 25 word seed, as they were not generated in a word seed compatible fashion. You must make a new wallet in 1.4.2.1 or later (pre-release at the moment) to take advantage of word-based seed restoration.
Activity: 15
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Wish i could take advantage of these low ITNS prices, but i will not lose more money on stocks.exchange!
Lethean Developer
hello community, I do not want to be tiresome but intense coin needs a good and great exchange to keep the community growing !!! at the end what is known about cryptopia or kucoin or about the exchanges of votes? This currency has a huge potential but is not being 100% exploited !!!!

when this on a bigger exchange please? we need cryptopia

Exchange expansion is a work in progress, we will announce news when it's ready Wink

Hi guys

If i would like to change my pc. Backup wallet is okey? Can i restore everything with this backup on another pc?

Yes, backup your wallet - in MULTIPLE PLACES! - and you will be able to restore your address and balance fine. See Vlad's post about backing up your wallet: https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/18/how-to-backup-your-intense-coin-wallet/

Hey guys.

As you know dev team developing new wallet. Is there any possbility to lost current wallet ITNS. Should we backup our wallets?

See post above, you should always definitely have MULTIPLE backups of your wallet available!!

There is no possibility of losing your funds unless you start messing with the pre-release wallet, since we are still considering it to be strictly alpha at this point. Just wait until we officially announce information about a release version of the new wallet, which will include migration instructions.
Lethean Developer
How I can get airdrops? All forms is filled

Hi, if you filled out the airdrop form for the XMas airdrop, you're all set. No other airdrops are available right now.
Lethean Developer
Hi guys. Someone know when IntenseCoin will add to another exchange?

Hi mate, join discord https://discord.gg/XC4Egr and see community speaking about that.

Hi mate. Why can not we talk about it here in this forum?
TE-LE-GRAM! TE-LE-GRAM!

Better is this forum than discord (that looks like a pron site - I have nothing against such sites, but for tech talks prefer tech forums). But even better is a telegram group. What a weird tendency - use game-oriented web-based chats with flashing blackjack and ... instead of thin, light and fast messengers like telegram, easy to read on phones...

LOL.. Discord does look a bit flashy, although I had never thought of it the way you described. Can't unsee it now  Grin

The requests for a Telegram are really getting pressing! I reached out to @soapboxhero and @SlowGrowth to ask about the feasibility of this. We are hesitant to add another social media platform because it's already challenging to maintain communications on our existing 3-4 platforms (Reddit, Discord, Slack, BCT - not to mention FB/Twitter!)
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
In other news, if everyone mines at hashvault then you defeat one of the key principles of cryptocurrency - decentralization. So if you are in the US you probably should consider pointing your rigs at https://itnspool.net/#.

"If you are operating a high number of legal/legitimate miners (around 50+ workers/miners), you are required to use intense-node-proxy"

This is keeping me off of that pool for now... I suppose until I get the hang of Linux a bit on some of my upcoming Linux based miners. I will have ~150 workers total when my current phase of expansion is done with ~110-115 KH or so on ITNS.
Pages:
Jump to: