Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 230. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 528
I have a ticket open from October 18th, because my deposit is on hold. My Request #33608.
So far I have only got one reply from Joe on October 22nd:
Joe Last Wednesday at 21:25

Hi,

I apologize for the delay. We are investigating the issue with your held deposit further. I should be able to provide you with an update shortly, when I have more information available.

Best,

Joe
Kraken Support

So far no replies, even though I replied twice on this ticket about this frustrating delay.
This is to inform the community about the NON-EXISTENT support of kraken.com.

Hi bomberb17 - We are very sorry for the delay. It looks like there is a name mismatch that is taking a little longer to get resolved. The agent is going to get back to you with an update ASAP.
Ok my case is now solved, looks like bitcointalk.org helped..
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I have a ticket open from October 18th, because my deposit is on hold. My Request #33608.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay. We are investigating the issue with your held deposit further. I should be able to provide you with an update shortly, when I have more information available.

Best,

Joe
Kraken Support

So far no replies, even though I replied twice on this ticket about this frustrating delay.

Hi bomberb17 - We are very sorry for the delay. It looks like there is a name mismatch that is taking a little longer to get resolved. The agent is going to get back to you with an update ASAP.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is there a page which documents all the different rate limits? For example, there's EAPI but also EORDER rate limits, and I think I found a post here describing EAPI but not EORDER.

Also, are the EORDER rate limits per-tradepair, or global across all tradepairs?

Thanks.
Edit: all rate limits are per pair, not global.
Can you please explain this remark further please, as this made it more unclear to me. Which calls are not global? The order add/cancel doesn't count, as that's +0, are there separate counters per pair and one global counter, for non-pair related queries such as trade balance/history? And finally, there supposedly is a separate order rate limit - despite the +0 for order add/cancel - which I and other people seem to hit as well, is there more information about this?
Activity: 773
Merit: 528

Hi,

Best,

Joe
Kraken Support

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Is there a page which documents all the different rate limits? For example, there's EAPI but also EORDER rate limits, and I think I found a post here describing EAPI but not EORDER.

Also, are the EORDER rate limits per-tradepair, or global across all tradepairs?

Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by EAPI vs EORDER.

Edit: all rate limits are per pair, not global. It's only per pair for add/cancel orders, global for everything else.

The rate limit (for tier 3) works like this (a count system):

Max Count (before lockout): 15             (lockout is for 15 minutes)

Count Reduction Rate: 1 every 3 seconds

Count increment for order add/cancel calls: +0

Count increment for ledger/trade history calls: +2

Count increment for all other calls: +1

Example: Starting from a count of 0, suppose that you made the following calls during a 6 second window: 5 add/cancel calls, 6 ledger calls, and 4 "other" calls. Your count would then be 5*0 + 6*2 + 4*1 – 2 = 14 (since the count is below 15 you would not be locked out).

The above governs private calls, not public calls. There is a rate limit for public calls, but it's much higher and shouldn't be an issue.

The limit for other tiers is as follows:

Tiers 1-2: Same as above except Max Count = 10 and Count Reduction Rate = 1 every 5 seconds.

Tier 4: Same as above except Max Count = 20 and Count Reduction Rate = 1 every 2 seconds.
legendary
I am actually expecting to be missing the obvious, but how the heck do I get an overview of all my trades/account history in a usable format (csv or the like)?
the last information from Dargo some months ago was, that they are working on a csv export, but it's not high priority.
Maybe he has some new information now.

I think we're pretty close with the csv export, but I expect it to be several weeks yet at least before it's ready since we have many other things on our plate at the moment. In my view this small feature has a pretty large impact on customer experience and should have been made higher priority for this reason. I've been pushing for it a long time and will continue to do so until it's live.

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

Thanks.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
download whole private trades history to csv
Should works on current latest stable Rbitcoin 0.9.2.
Not sure if it will work in Rbitcoin 0.9.2+
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
I am actually expecting to be missing the obvious, but how the heck do I get an overview of all my trades/account history in a usable format (csv or the like)?

the last information from Dargo some months ago was, that they are working on a csv export, but it's not high priority.
Maybe he has some new information now.

But you can create your own history with help of the API.  You could use coinreporting (see signature), just import your api key (without trading rights of course) and you get a history of your Kraken (and other exchanges if you want) Trades.

I have a problem to reach the Kraken website. My browser firefox says "OCSP-Response" is outdated: "sec_error_ocsp_old_response".
edit: it is reachable again now.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Activity: 2
Hi,
After waiting for banks, my deposit finally showed up, but has been stuck "on hold" for over 24h now.
I still have no answer from support to my ticket: #33781

Could someone have a look ?
Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, but an agent has replied to your ticket now.

Edit:
The issue was finally sorted out.
Thanks !
legendary
withdrawal AGBANEC-26JNY5-MJX7SI now took more than 15 min, now it's too late :/

Hi - please PM me your ticket number. We actually can't look up transactions by transaction ID alone. If this is a bitcoin withdrawal, we just checked and bitcoin withdrawals seem to be working normally.
legendary
Hi,
After waiting for banks, my deposit finally showed up, but has been stuck "on hold" for over 24h now.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, but an agent has replied to your ticket now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
withdrawal AGBANEC-26JNY5-MJX7SI now took more than 15 min, now it's too late :/
Activity: 2
Hi,

Thanks.
legendary
Hi All - we are working to resolve the issue with stuck BTC withdrawals. It should be fixed soon.

BTC withdrawals should be fixed now, so let us know if you still have an issue.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
Well you managed to spoil me rotten with your fast SEPA deposits. Never took more than 3 hours...

Now I'm a bit impatient since the last one hasn't come in one day. Could you please check. Details in ticket 33778. Thanks Wink

Looks like it's already been credited to your account.

Indeed it is. Thanks. :-)
legendary
Well you managed to spoil me rotten with your fast SEPA deposits. Never took more than 3 hours...

Now I'm a bit impatient since the last one hasn't come in one day. Could you please check. Details in ticket 33778. Thanks Wink

Looks like it's already been credited to your account.
legendary
Hi All - we are working to resolve the issue with stuck BTC withdrawals. It should be fixed soon.
Activity: 49
same problem with withdrawals again #33786
Jump to: