Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 235. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Just give the MI5 some time.
They cant cope with all the lemmings.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BTC Withdrawal now stuck for >6 hours. Ticket open for ~3 hours. Ticket ID: 32707. Please react quickly. Not being able to withdraw reduces kraken's value for me much-much more than the doubling in trading fees.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Hi all - we are aware of the issue with some withdrawals sticking and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi guys, is their issues with Bitcoin deposits at the moment?

i'm waiting for my withdraw -> over 4h.... i'm very angy, its on "sending".... f****ing shit....
i need this coins, fast... grrrr...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi guys, is their issues with Bitcoin deposits at the moment?
legendary
Why are my addresses being spamed with these petty amounts?
They belong to this scam site: https://btcsmart.net/

legendary
We've enabled funding actions via API. The documentation is here:

https://www.kraken.com/help/funds-api

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement or encounter any issues using it.

Enjoy!
legendary
Experienced the same problem.
Even after login in i was Tier0.

What caused it?
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
legendary
It's temporary 'cause I know you're gonna fix it  Cheesy Cheesy

And it's fixed!  Smiley
Activity: 44
It's temporary 'cause I know you're gonna fix it  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
There is a problem with my account, don't know if it is only for me some minutes or for everyone a bigger problem.

My account balance is suddenly empty. First there were no numbers at all. I tried to log out, but it did nothing. After closing the website and open a new tab wit kraken the numbers were there but changed to 0 after some seconds. So I logged out (it worked this time).
Now I'm scared to log in again Cheesy

edit:
I tried to log in again, but it says

Application Error

An application error has occurred.
after entering my userdata.
Ticketnumber is 32471

Same here, my guess is that it's just a temporary bug...

Probably is temporary, but we're looking into it now.
Activity: 44
There is a problem with my account, don't know if it is only for me some minutes or for everyone a bigger problem.

My account balance is suddenly empty. First there were no numbers at all. I tried to log out, but it did nothing. After closing the website and open a new tab wit kraken the numbers were there but changed to 0 after some seconds. So I logged out (it worked this time).

edit:

Application Error

Ticketnumber is 32471

Same here, my guess is that it's just a temporary bug...
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

edit:

Application Error

Ticketnumber is 32471
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
NP - in case you didn't notice already, we got you verified. The letter from your tax office is fine, but not something that our verification team is very familiar with.

Thank you!
Activity: 154
playing pasta and eating mandolinos
Hi, I want to start using your service because the platform seems very well done!

Thank you!

- when will margin trading be enabled? Even 1:1 can be useful (eg: just to been able to short)

It's hard to be accurate with estimates like this. I think we could enable margin trading in a month or less. But of course it could take longer.

- in the case margin trading is enabled, what kind of money market you will implement? An open one (like bitfinex), or one with a central provider?

We're not planning on doing it like Bitfinex at this point.

- what is the reason behind some of the bitcoin withdrawals being stuck? (I can understand there can be bureaucratic complications for fiat, but bitcoin?)

It's a technical matter, nothing to do with bureaucracy. We have a lot of security measures designed to prevent theft of Bitcoins, and recently we've had a bug with the security measures that sometimes causes withdrawals to get stuck. It's been hard to diagnose, because often it's just a handful of withdrawals that get stuck, which doesn't give us a lot of diagnostic data. We actually did an update today that we think might resolve the issue, but we won't know for sure until time passes and we don't see more stuck withdrawals.

Hope this helps!

Dargo, thanks for your fast reply. That speak loud. Many other exchanges are run by monkeys with funny hats! I'll sure look up for unleashing the kraken Smiley
legendary
Hi, I want to start using your service because the platform seems very well done!

Thank you!

- when will margin trading be enabled? Even 1:1 can be useful (eg: just to been able to short)

It's hard to be accurate with estimates like this. I think we could enable margin trading in a month or less. But of course it could take longer.

- in the case margin trading is enabled, what kind of money market you will implement? An open one (like bitfinex), or one with a central provider?

We're not planning on doing it like Bitfinex at this point.

- what is the reason behind some of the bitcoin withdrawals being stuck? (I can understand there can be bureaucratic complications for fiat, but bitcoin?)

It's a technical matter, nothing to do with bureaucracy. We have a lot of security measures designed to prevent theft of Bitcoins, and recently we've had a bug with the security measures that sometimes causes withdrawals to get stuck. It's been hard to diagnose, because often it's just a handful of withdrawals that get stuck, which doesn't give us a lot of diagnostic data. We actually did an update today that we think might resolve the issue, but we won't know for sure until time passes and we don't see more stuck withdrawals.

Hope this helps!
Activity: 154
playing pasta and eating mandolinos

I have a few questions:
- in the case margin trading is enabled, what kind of money market will you implement? An open one (like bitfinex), or one with a central provider?

Thank you, best regards.
legendary

Hi Sebastian - I'm not sure if we can accept this as a proof of residence document, but I'm checking on it now. It may just be that our verification team isn't familiar with this type of document, or it may be that there's some reason I'm not aware of for why we can't accept it. In any case, we'll try to get an answer for you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

NP - in case you didn't notice already, we got you verified. The letter from your tax office is fine, but not something that our verification team is very familiar with.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Hi Sebastian - I'm not sure if we can accept this as a proof of residence document, but I'm checking on it now. It may just be that our verification team isn't familiar with this type of document, or it may be that there's some reason I'm not aware of for why we can't accept it. In any case, we'll try to get an answer for you as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Jump to: