Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 239. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
hmm.. it's not that important... it only spams my email account because I withdraw often Wink

I see - we do have some clients who withdraw a lot, so I'll see about the possibility of making it optional.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
  • Automated emails will now be sent for more things - withdrawals, changes to your withdrawal accounts, and tier upgrades.
is it possible to deactivate the email alert for withdrawals?

Hi Serpens - it's not possible to deactivate it at the present time. The best thing to do would be to create a ticket about it explaining why it'd be useful for you to be able to deactivate it (and if there any other emails you'd like to deactivate, mention those too). You can also just PM me about it if you like.

hmm.. it's not that important... it only spams my email account because I withdraw often Wink
legendary
  • Automated emails will now be sent for more things - withdrawals, changes to your withdrawal accounts, and tier upgrades.

Hi Serpens - it's not possible to deactivate it at the present time. The best thing to do would be to create a ticket about it explaining why it'd be useful for you to be able to deactivate it (and if there any other emails you'd like to deactivate, mention those too). You can also just PM me about it if you like.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If you look at the notification section in settings, you can disable only administrative and newsletter emails at the moment. Maybe they will add new options but not sure as this emails are for security.
legendary
    legendary
    Hi All,

We just updated the site, which means that the new fee structure is live now. And some pairs have been delisted. If you had any orders pending in the delisted pairs, those orders have been canceled. We delisted KRW (Korean won) pairs and anyone with KRW in their balance can withdraw to their bank.

Also a few new features have been added:

• A button to show the QR code for deposit addresses.
    legendary
    XBT withdrawal stuck. Ticket #31541

Was very suprised, because nothing like this ever happened to me. Until today all deposits/withdrawals were timely (I could see an unconfirmed transaction seconds after the status changed to 'sending'). Now it's been a few hours...

Hope you fix the bug soon, it really is annoying.

UPDATE:

The transaction got unstuck by your support staff. Was stuck for over 3 hours ... But not a bad response time from your support.

Hi Totscha - thanks for the update. We're working to fix the bug as soon as possible, but it's not straightforward at all, so it's taking some time to analyze. When these stuck withdrawals happen, it's usually a small number of accounts that are affected, so it's not too surprising that it hasn't happened to you before.
    Activity: 1276
    Merit: 622
    XBT withdrawal stuck. Ticket #31541

Was very suprised, because nothing like this ever happened to me. Until today all deposits/withdrawals were timely (I could see an unconfirmed transaction seconds after the status changed to 'sending'). Now it's been a few hours...

Hope you fix the bug soon, it really is annoying.

UPDATE:

The transaction got unstuck by your support staff. Was stuck for over 3 hours ... But not a bad response time from your support.
    Activity: 308
    Merit: 250
    ah well, it was good while it lasted, I didn't mind the 0.15/0.20% fee, everyone has to eat  Grin ,  but at 0.35 I now move to China  Wink
    It's really awkward to do that move now, it's way too late to impose that kind of fees, and judging by the volume, seems plenty already moved on elsewhere...
    Tha'ts a pity, it was a very nice platform...
    legendary
    Hi Dargo,

BTC withdrawal is again stuck. Could you please look at that? Ticket #31399. It's starting to be annoying...

Yes, we are aware of the problem and working on it. We are also working hard to resolve the bug permanently, but debugging can take some time. As I've said before, the issue isn't with the withdrawal service itself, but rather because all the security measures we have around the withdrawal service are sometimes causing the stuck withdrawals.

Regarding fees, fee increase for major markets is ok, but same increase on markets like XRP/EUR, DOGE/EUR/, NMC/EUR (where day volume is from 0.0 - 0.5 BTC) is too much. Fee could be same as is on DOGE/BTC, LTC/BTC, XRP/BTC pair.

This pairs (XRP/EUR, DOGE/EUR/, NMC/EUR) also missing on https://www.kraken.com/help/new-fees-info , does it mean that fee will be same as it is now or something else ?

Just my thoughts Smiley

Effective September 1st, the only fiat pairs we will be offering will be for bitcoin and litecoin. For the fiat pairs, the fee will range from 0.1% to 0.35%. All other digital currencies will only be paired with bitcoin for trading and the fee for these bitcoin-alt pairs will range from 0.05% to 0.1%. This means we will be delisting pairs such as EUR/XRP, EUR/DOGE, NMC/EUR. etc. We apologize for this to those who enjoyed trading these pairs, but we need to simplify our currency pair offerings and these pairs haven't attracted much interest.
    Activity: 6
    Merit: 0
    Hi Dargo,

BTC withdrawal is again stuck. Could you please look at that? Ticket #31399. It's starting to be annoying...

Regarding fees, fee increase for major markets is ok, but same increase on markets like XRP/EUR, DOGE/EUR/, NMC/EUR (where day volume is from 0.0 - 0.5 BTC) is too much. Fee could be same as is on DOGE/BTC, LTC/BTC, XRP/BTC pair.

This pairs (XRP/EUR, DOGE/EUR/, NMC/EUR) also missing on https://www.kraken.com/help/new-fees-info , does it mean that fee will be same as it is now or something else ?

Just my thoughts Smiley
    Activity: 49
    Merit: 0
    Bitcoin withdrawal problems again!  Angry
    legendary
    Activity: 1316
    Merit: 1003
    The issue with stuck bitcoin withdrawals should be fixed now, but please let us know if you are still having a problem.
    thanks.

Kraken Website is very slow at the moment (~30seconds to load). Then some minutes no problem and then slow again.

Edit:
    also bitcoin.de was affected and it was a cloudflare problem I think, it's sovled some hours later

Strange thing is, sometimes they are behind the NL Cloudflare server and sometimes you get straight to Costa Rica?!?
    legendary
    SEPA withdrawal requested Sunday 24th August.
    I got the money into my bank account today.
    It takes one business day. Excellent work. Thank you.  Wink

Thanks for letting us know kitano - our bank specializes in SEPA transfers and they can be very fast. Many of our clients write to us saying that they received their funds within 24 hours.
    legendary
    withdrawal initiated  - withdrawal sending (hours) - withdrawal sent

I don't even understand the second step, shouldn't it be a single command and a matter of seconds?

Every day the same. Does this have to come up every day for several weeks until you adress it thoroughly?

I hate to post this again. But you leave the costumers kind of helpless.

Hi - If you don't mind, PM me your ticket number for this so I can look into it. We fixed one issue which we believe was causing many of the cases of stuck bitcoin withdrawals, but there may be another issue to address. It's not a simple matter of a command and a few seconds, because as I've been saying, the withdrawal service is protected by a bunch of security measures.
    Activity: 113
    Merit: 10
    Activity: 113
    Merit: 10
    SEPA withdrawal requested Sunday 24th August.
    I got the money into my bank account today.
    It takes one business day. Excellent work. Thank you.  Wink
    Activity: 158
    Merit: 100
    still waiting. Another hour bites the dust.
    Activity: 158
    Merit: 100
    withdrawal initiated  - withdrawal sending (hours) - withdrawal sent

I don't even understand the second step, shouldn't it be a single command and a matter of seconds?

Every day the same. Does this have to come up every day for several weeks until you adress it thoroughly?

I hate to post this again. But you leave the costumers kind of helpless.
    legendary
    thanks dargo Smiley
    But I did not get it.. this yubikey thing is really confusing. When I try to press it longer then 2,5 seconds it just write the OTP after 1 second, so there is no difference.
    I added the yubikey to kraken though and it does work.
    But I don't get this two slot thing... For what are these slots? I thougt it is one slot for each exchange, so 2 slots <-> only 2 exchanges.  But this makes no sense, because kraken does not asked for a slot and there was no difference.

So my conclusion is the following now:
    I can use one yubikey for all exchanges. And I can use just one slot. The second slot is used, when I want to have something else, than the standard OTP and have to be configured before using.

I think this is correct now. That's all I wanted to know Cheesy But I read this information nowhere..

Jump to: