Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 236. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Any plans to add monero? It has really nice volume and you would probably get all the market volume for XMR/€ pair  Wink

No plans that I'm aware of, but I don't usually find out about new coins till a week or so before.
legendary
Hello Dargo,

Can you look into request 32293 please?
Thanks for the great support.

I looks like your case has already been resolved, but let me know if there's still something else.
legendary
Any irc channel they have or skype? Or any way to "talk" with them not just write ticket and wait 2 days for answer?

I feel like all support puting orders watching bitcoin fall instead of working..

If you PM me your ticket number, I can check on your ticket and see what I can do to speed things up.
legendary
So how is the status with kraken.com? Everything secure website wise? No hacked exchange soon? The CEO is capable and wont do the Karpeles?

So far im relatively pleased with the function of the website. Only the support isnt pleasing. Im verified tier 2 now and sent all files for tier 3. Support told me to send a bill in. I explained to Donna, the person supporting me, that i dont think i have any bill since i dont buy with getting bills mostly. Instead i had send an official letter from the tax agency of my country. She insisted ony a bill.

So i explained her that a state agency letter is a way stronger proof of residence. No answer till now, i sent 2 emails. I read in the forum and it looks like support sometimes is chosing to not answer tickets.

I demanded to have an superiour check this out but... nothing comes back

So maybe someone from kraken can check things out? My ticket is 32128.

Thanks!

yes, everytime the support does not answer in time, come here and tell Dargo about it to speed things up, so you made everything right Wink
You also could send a german "Meldebescheinigung" for address proof. So I don't know why a tax agency letter does not work.

I think the support girl simply is unsure if she can accept it. But if that would be the case then i would await that things move forward another way, with his superiour or something like that. Lets see if a person in charge notice things now. Wink

Hi Sebastian - I'm not sure if we can accept this as a proof of residence document, but I'm checking on it now. It may just be that our verification team isn't familiar with this type of document, or it may be that there's some reason I'm not aware of for why we can't accept it. In any case, we'll try to get an answer for you as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Any irc channel they have or skype? Or any way to "talk" with them not just write ticket and wait 2 days for answer?

I feel like all support puting orders watching bitcoin fall instead of working..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
So how is the status with kraken.com? Everything secure website wise? No hacked exchange soon? The CEO is capable and wont do the Karpeles?

So far im relatively pleased with the function of the website. Only the support isnt pleasing. Im verified tier 2 now and sent all files for tier 3. Support told me to send a bill in. I explained to Donna, the person supporting me, that i dont think i have any bill since i dont buy with getting bills mostly. Instead i had send an official letter from the tax agency of my country. She insisted ony a bill.

So i explained her that a state agency letter is a way stronger proof of residence. No answer till now, i sent 2 emails. I read in the forum and it looks like support sometimes is chosing to not answer tickets.

Thanks!

yes, everytime the support does not answer in time, come here and tell Dargo about it to speed things up, so you made everything right Wink
You also could send a german "Meldebescheinigung" for address proof. So I don't know why a tax agency letter does not work.

I think the support girl simply is unsure if she can accept it. But if that would be the case then i would await that things move forward another way, with his superiour or something like that. Lets see if a person in charge notice things now. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Thanks!
legendary
XRP withdraw stucked at "sending" 1.5 days already... Can you finnaly fix that problem?

It's annoying, true. Happened to me twice. But I created a ticket and they fixed it in no time Wink

I can't understand why they still didn't fix it. I made ticket they wrote they will look for it and then nothing second day... no sign of support what ever i am trying to contact them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Dargo,

Can you look into request 32293 please?
Thanks for the great support.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
XRP withdraw stucked at "sending" 1.5 days already... Can you finnaly fix that problem?

It's annoying, true. Happened to me twice. But I created a ticket and they fixed it in no time Wink
legendary
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Any plans to add monero? It has really nice volume and you would probably get all the market volume for XMR/€ pair  Wink

legendary
Great news for iOS users!

The Kraken iOS app is now available. Check it out:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id914671502?mt=8
And for Android?

We are planning an Android app as well, but I don't have an ETA on that.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

And for Android?
legendary

BTC withdrawals stuck. Ticket 32206.

We're looking at this now and it should be fixed soon.

It's fixed. Thanks. Smiley

Was kinda in a hurry so I glad you fixed it in under 30 minutes Wink

As always your support is great.
legendary

We're looking at this now and it should be fixed soon.
legendary
OK, everything should be resolved now. Sorry about the interruption in service. It was an issue with a node in one of the cloud services we use.
Jump to: