Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 244. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi Dargo,

Having Bitcoin withdrawal issues again, any help appreciated!
Ticket ID: 30196

Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 6
We did have an issue with some stuck bitcoin withdrawals. It should be resolved now, so your transactions should be broadcast to the network. If your transactions still appears to be stuck, let us know. 

Hi,

yesterday's withdrawals were resolved. But today I tried to withdraw BTC and again withdrawal is stucked. Same symptoms like yesterday. Ticket  #30145.

Is it save to withdraw BTC now?

Thanks for reply.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
In the case of a bank withdrawal, "sending" basically means we're sending your withdrawal request to our bank. Since you just requested the withdrawal today, the earliest that you can expect it in your account would be tomorrow. But it can take longer in some cases. The status of the withdrawal in your Kraken account isn't a great indicator of what is happening with it, since we don't get very much feedback through the banking system on transfers. Even if the status is "Success," it doesn't necessarily mean that the withdrawal has arrived in your account.
Hi Dargo,
the withdrawal in question has actually marked "success".
I have a tip: Kraken could tell the CRO number as soon as the SEPA is executed by FIDOR bank. So if there were a problem, a customer might investigate. I used different exchangers and noone gives this information.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
Props to the Kraken team for a great exchange.  However I am unable to verify to Tier 3 in USA.  Any chance of an update or so on availability for US users?  Coinbase paying you off or something?  Wink 
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Hi Dargo,
I'm sorry for the noob question.
I requested a SEPA withdrawal. The status is stuck as "sending". Is the next status "sent"? Or is the SEPA already executed?
Withdrawal ID: ACCHWFK-RG6XSJ-HUFK2D.
Ticket ID: 30150.

Thanks in advance.

In the case of a bank withdrawal, "sending" basically means we're sending your withdrawal request to our bank. Since you just requested the withdrawal today, the earliest that you can expect it in your account would be tomorrow. But it can take longer in some cases. The status of the withdrawal in your Kraken account isn't a great indicator of what is happening with it, since we don't get very much feedback through the banking system on transfers. Even if the status is "Success," it doesn't necessarily mean that the withdrawal has arrived in your account.
legendary
We did have an issue with some stuck bitcoin withdrawals. It should be resolved now, so your transactions should be broadcast to the network. If your transactions still appears to be stuck, let us know. 
Activity: 81
my bitcoin tx is stuck, has the status 'sending' now for 2 hours...:S

ticket id: 30159
Activity: 6
Hi,

is anything with BTC withdrawals. I recently tried two BTC withdrawals and both have txid which blockchain.org does not recognize.

No reply from support for now, ticket #30145.

Thanks for reply.
Activity: 113
Hi Dargo,
I'm sorry for the noob question.
I requested a SEPA withdrawal. The status is stuck as "sending". Is the next status "sent"? Or is the SEPA already executed?
Withdrawal ID: ACCHWFK-RG6XSJ-HUFK2D.
Ticket ID: 30150.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Hi Everyone - Some of you may be experiencing issues connecting to the site. We are aware of this and working to resolve it.
legendary
So it's been a few months now have you still got plans for accepting GBP?

Yep, it's just a matter of partnering with a bank that supports GBP. It's probably not a question of if at this point, I'm sure we're going to offer GBP, but estimating when is very difficult. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 75
Ah, I figured it out just after I posted my last message; the withheld amount is the sum total of all my wire transfer withdrawals, which are still in "Sending" status despite being successfully sent and received more than a month ago.

Hi mithrandi - please create a ticket for this and we can take care of it. The wire withdrawals are stuck in "Sending" status for some reason, so we'll need to set them to "Success" manually. That will clear everything up.

Created ticket id 30039 for this; filed under "Other", because none of the Withdrawals categories seemed to apply.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
So it's been a few months now have you still got plans for accepting GBP?
legendary
@Dargo

What is your opinion on Stellar? Smiley
Are you going to support it?

We don't have a plan to support it at the present time. But the launch of Stellar is certainly an interesting development that we'll be following closely.
legendary
Ah, I figured it out just after I posted my last message; the withheld amount is the sum total of all my wire transfer withdrawals, which are still in "Sending" status despite being successfully sent and received more than a month ago.

Hi mithrandi - please create a ticket for this and we can take care of it. The wire withdrawals are stuck in "Sending" status for some reason, so we'll need to set them to "Success" manually. That will clear everything up.
I have a strange where there's a large sum showing as "withheld" on my balance for no apparent reason. The balance shown on the "Trade" tab overview looks correct, and is the same as the amount showing available; I also don't have any pending trades listed that I can see, so this "withheld" amount appears to be entirely phantom; it's as if there's completed trades or withdrawals or deposits that the system thinks never completed.

Is this a known issue? If not, I guess I'll open a support ticket.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
@Dargo

What is your opinion on Stellar? Smiley
Are you going to support it?
legendary
Oк, Dargo!

Well, as it can take a lot of time?
Approximately what date will be known to the query result?

Hi Fixx - good news. An internal search by Fidor showed that your wire was never sent (because it didn't have your name on it). So, Fidor will send the wire on Monday 8/4 and you should have it in your account within 5 business days after that. Obviously it shouldn't have taken so long to find it, but what happened is that the search process got stuck in the step of trying to contact your bank (Fidor sent a SWIFT message and was waiting to hear back). We've noticed that a lot of cases get stuck this way, and a variety of avenues need to be explored in every case (rather than just sending a SWIFT message), so we've been working with Fidor on trying other approaches to make progress. We're still developing the new procedures, but already we're getting more cases solved more quickly. Again, I'm very sorry for the delay with your transfer, but I think we've got it sorted out now. It won't truly be solved till you have your money, though, and that will take a bit longer.   
Jump to: