Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 46. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
what about for those of us using sgminer?
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Should be fixed now. Because page did not display your default pools as being active, each customer thought as if the pools are configured correctly and didn't bother to do the "switch", so their pool stayed with low priority. Now they will see your default pool and perform the switch.

God, if only cgminer had a bit better API regarding pool management. Working with this API is sooo lame...
Activity: 63
Major bugs with new pool management, confirmed with all 3 rigs:

I've defined both default primary and backup pools. Customer had 3 pools defined. After lease end prio 0 customer pool was not deleted and went on mining. My backup pool was added as prio 1, my primary pool was prio 2.
Config was saved and it contained my primary, my backup and customer pool! However rig page showed normal things (my 2 pools) as the only active pools.

Another bug: One rig just got leased. Rig page showed customer pool as only pool active (but as prio 1) but in reality rig was mining my pool (which was not shown)

I can confirm this. Customer rented my rig, at management page it showed only his pool, but in reality it was still hashing on mine. Wrote the cgminer config file out, my pool was the primary, his the failover.

I've defined both default primary and backup pools. Customer had 3 pools defined. After lease end prio 0 customer pool was not deleted and went on mining. My backup pool was added as prio 1, my primary pool was prio 2.
Config was saved and it contained my primary, my backup and customer pool! However rig page showed normal things (my 2 pools) as the only active pools.

Another bug: One rig just got leased. Rig page showed customer pool as only pool active (but as prio 1) but in reality rig was mining my pool (which was not shown)

Were all of the pools you talk about alive?

I did small fix, see what happens now. There will be still a display of pools and a refresh might be needed to see updates regarding silently removed pools.
Activity: 84
There's way too many renters now, what are we doing to get the word out about our renting?

I agree, it's not all about the prices... At the moment the supply is just too high for the demand.
The competition has a lot of available renters as well, even at those low prices.

Were all of the pools you talk about alive?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There's way too many renters now, what are we doing to get the word out about our renting?
khm
Activity: 19

Activity: 95
Back on track after stability tests.

only short leases for the moment to make sure everything runs  as smooth as ever.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
All working good! Thanks.
Activity: 210
Oh wait, my mistake, if there are no pools (because default ones get removed), the site reports as if the rig is not responding. Will fix it now.

Check now, should be fine.

It works! Good job djeZo Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Djezo do we need to edit pools in cgminer? Or it will work with out it? (Only additional?)
Oh wait, my mistake, if there are no pools (because default ones get removed), the site reports as if the rig is not responding. Will fix it now.

Check now, should be fine.
Activity: 89
matwieczorek - I just checked my rigs and they response well on the site, have you conncted to your rigs to verify that they are really working? checked the ip? port? api access? firewall?

I see my current hashing speed on site, so i looks like mining rig is working, and site has access.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
There seemed to be some web site issues as all miners on the site showed as offline a few times now.
Activity: 12
Same here, I rented 2 rigs and the both have the same error. Error: Mining rig is not responding!

I solved this by removing the default pool, and waiting that customer add his, then add again the default pool.
Activity: 34
matwieczorek - I just checked my rigs and they response well on the site, have you conncted to your rigs to verify that they are really working? checked the ip? port? api access? firewall?
Activity: 245
Same here, I rented 2 rigs and the both have the same error. Error: Mining rig is not responding!
Activity: 89
I also see Error: Mining rig is not responding! on my rig.
Activity: 83
Nice job on the recent updates, djeZo.  Now, how do we go about getting more renters in here?  We have increased the supply and now we just need to ensure there's enough demand!  (Yes, lowering prices will help, which I've done.)
Pages:
Jump to: