Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 50. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u negotiate with any projects now regarding cooperation? Partnerships will be able to boost popularity of your project
Hm.. But any news about partnerships will be neglected. Market is completly red now
They have not affect the price. The aim of any colaborations now just to boost the attention to this particular project
On such weak market it wont affect even level of attention around the project. Better to wait a liitle
How long? If market will be bearish one more year then wait for a year as well?
Do u negotiate with any projects now regarding cooperation? Partnerships will be able to boost popularity of your project
Hm.. But any news about partnerships will be neglected. Market is completly red now
They have not affect the price. The aim of any colaborations now just to boost the attention to this particular project
On such weak market it wont affect even level of attention around the project. Better to wait a liitle
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hope this project without any restrictions for investors?? Or still there are some limitations? Probably for Chinese investors?
It is a little bit difficult for them to participate in any ico. As far as the whole cypto is banned in China
Merit: 0
Hope this project without any restrictions for investors?? Or still there are some limitations? Probably for Chinese investors?
Activity: 252
I heard you will be listed on bancor just after ICO. How is that true?
I think it is mostly rumors. However It will be highly appreciated. Moreover listing there is for free. It is really cool nowdays
Hm.. Then it is indeed good exchange. But better target bigger exchanges. Bancor is very small exchange.
Big exchanges wont come from nothing. I mean just after crowdsale. Firstly small exchanges and then bigger ones
I think it is mostly rumors. However It will be highly appreciated. Moreover listing there is for free. It is really cool nowdays
Hm.. Then it is indeed good exchange. But better target bigger exchanges. Bancor is very small exchange.
It seems you have very big supply. Do u really need all that tokens?
Seriously?? There are a lot of projects with much better supply. Medico has average supply
I know that but still... Any way how to decrease the supply?
There is only one way for that: Unsold tokens will be burned. That will decrease the supply. However one again - supply here is average one. Dont understand why are you worrying
Seriously?? There are a lot of projects with much better supply. Medico has average supply
I know that but still... Any way how to decrease the supply?
Activity: 252
Are there any preliminary updates about listing?? ICO is ongoung a long time and i would like to ensure that token will be listed somewhere after ico
Team will communicate with exchanges only after crowdsale. Whats the sense of doing that now if they may not to reach soft cap?
Not reaching soft cap?? Cmmon! It is barelly possible. For such promising project for sure. I would bet hard cap will be reached
Everything is possible on such market. Literally anything. We may even observe btc at 3k $$ easily. Then medico wont reach soft cap Roll Eyes
Merit: 1
Are there any preliminary updates about listing?? ICO is ongoung a long time and i would like to ensure that token will be listed somewhere after ico
Team will communicate with exchanges only after crowdsale. Whats the sense of doing that now if they may not to reach soft cap?
Not reaching soft cap?? Cmmon! It is barelly possible. For such promising project for sure. I would bet hard cap will be reached
Merit: 22
Are there any updates from the team regarding ICO itself or at least the development?? I mean MVP realese of smth
Follow the updates in telegram group. MVP is almoat ready and ICO is going in accordancevwith a schedule
Pages:
Jump to: