Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 51. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Are there any updates from the team regarding ICO itself or at least the development?? I mean MVP realese of smth
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What kinds of doctors will be able to offer their services on your platform??
Anyone literally. I hope there will be some kinds of moderators that would verify if doctors have licences
Think fraud is possible in tbis industry? Huh I wish no as it may ruin the trust to the platform
Sure thing. Thats why moderators and support staff is obligatory. That would guarantee the mass adoption for the project
Merit: 29
Anyone literally. I hope there will be some kinds of moderators that would verify if doctors have licences
Think fraud is possible in tbis industry? Huh I wish no as it may ruin the trust to the platform
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
MedicoHealth (MHP) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
According to your website you have very cool guys as advisors..But how they can help your project?
I think they will help with coding and probably attend some conferences to make a proper project promotion
As for coding and development itself - are there any updates regarding that?
Not yet. Team is working under mvp now. Once it is ready they will make an announcment in telegram group
Merit: 11
According to your website you have very cool guys as advisors..But how they can help your project?
I think they will help with coding and probably attend some conferences to make a proper project promotion
As for coding and development itself - are there any updates regarding that?
Activity: 252
Hope they will do all their best. Im very curious How this project will look like in few years? Expecting to see medicohealth in top 100 at least
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There is some rumors I would like to clarify: I heard project had a big investor before crowdsale, Investor from China. How is that true?
Well, i guess it is just rumors. ICOs and crypto is banned in China.. I guess it was impossible to invest
The treaty was signed or almost signed in summer. Thus it was possible to invest in summer
If so it is awesome news as Chinese people already knew about the project since summer. Probably we will reach soft cap though
To be honest I dont know for sure who invested in proj and who not But i know for sure hard cap will be reached! and the the bull run for the project will start Within few weeks after ICO
There is some rumors I would like to clarify: I heard project had a big investor before crowdsale, Investor from China. How is that true?
Well, i guess it is just rumors. ICOs and crypto is banned in China.. I guess it was impossible to invest
The treaty was signed or almost signed in summer. Thus it was possible to invest in summer
If so it is awesome news as Chinese people already knew about the project since summer. Probably we will reach soft cap though
Does this ICO also have KYC? any way to avoid that? it is really annoying to wait till my docs are verified
Unfortunatelly no. Nowdays kyc is obligatory for everyone in any ICO. However i dont know if there is an option of completing light kyc
I dont understand why users complain on kyc or feel themselves annoyed. It is simple process that takes a day usually. Dont see any problems
Does this ICO also have KYC? any way to avoid that? it is really annoying to wait till my docs are verified
Unfortunatelly no. Nowdays kyc is obligatory for everyone in any ICO. However i dont know if there is an option of completing light kyc
Merit: 11
When appearing on exchanges is scheduled? I can not decide Whats better for this token: Speculation or long term holding?
There are no dates as for the listing. As for speculation or holding A little bit strange question. Why are u asking?
Just wanna define whats investing strategy suits this project better. If listing is prior the start of winter then i will invest just a little.
Pages:
Jump to: