Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 52. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When appearing on exchanges is scheduled? I can not decide Whats better for this token: Speculation or long term holding?
There are no dates as for the listing. As for speculation or holding A little bit strange question. Why are u asking?
When appearing on exchanges is scheduled? I can not decide Whats better for this token: Speculation or long term holding?
Merit: 29
Is there any exact date When may we expect the ios wallet?
Development is very and very hard process. It is impossible to tell the exact date in advance. So, Please follow the roadmap
WP is very detailed here, right. But im not sure all the milestones will be accomplished in time. To hard. Imho
Why not? Whats the problem with that if before setting a roadmap team has estimated how much time they need?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Development is very and very hard process. It is impossible to tell the exact date in advance. So, Please follow the roadmap
WP is very detailed here, right. But im not sure all the milestones will be accomplished in time. To hard. Imho
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Now, I'm thinking about it, too.
So the blocking technology will be very appropriate here.
Activity: 252
I can not underatand Your marketing campaign is already ongoing or not yet?
Sure. Very good results it shows btw. Just check the recent news. You will be impressed
Merit: 1
I can not underatand Your marketing campaign is already ongoing or not yet?
Activity: 112
I can only say that building a business in the medical industry is much harder than in other industries as the regulatory hurdles are much higher. Is this team experienced enough to cope with all those challenges?
Whats the next event you are going to attend? And whats your status there? I mean you are the sponsor? Or just participant?
The schedule is not ready. Once it is finalized team will make an announcment
I really hope team will pick up only worthy events because there are so many useless ones in crypto now
Sure thing. I guess team will be able to sort out good conferences from useless ones. Imho
Merit: 29
Whats the next event you are going to attend? And whats your status there? I mean you are the sponsor? Or just participant?
I really hope team will pick up only worthy events because there are so many useless ones in crypto now
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
How do you communicate with Chinese audience? Do u have wechat?
As far as I know not yet. Chinese audience may interact with the team via telegram chat or via this thread
How do you communicate with Chinese audience? Do u have wechat?
I really like the projects where everything goes as planned. It marks project as a very trust worthy one
Indeed! Hope final version of the platform will be as spotless as people expect
Merit: 11
I really like the projects where everything goes as planned. It marks project as a very trust worthy one
Merit: 11
What projects are you seeking to see as partners? Or putting it better what exactly projects you are targeting as partners?
Hard to say at the current stage. Most of current projects may be partners here
What projects are you seeking to see as partners? Or putting it better what exactly projects you are targeting as partners?
Pages:
Jump to: