Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 53. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Increadible project u have guys! Following your thread for few weeks and must admit u have very strong approach. It is probably the only one ICO where team knows for sure what to do
And more important - how to do! Hope medico will satisfy my expectations!
Increadible project u have guys! Following your thread for few weeks and must admit u have very strong approach. It is probably the only one ICO where team knows for sure what to do
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You have so cool advisors..They are charging really a lot but if their work of that?
Oh yes, absolutely! They will promote the project all over the events. They need to mention the project in all the conferences they participate.
Thats it? So the main work for them is promotion?
Correct. However they also may help with coding. They worth a the spendings. They help really a lot to make this project successful
Activity: 252
You have so cool advisors..They are charging really a lot but if their work of that?
Oh yes, absolutely! They will promote the project all over the events. They need to mention the project in all the conferences they participate.
Thats it? So the main work for them is promotion?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
This project has very limited audience. Who exactly gonna use this project? Who is core audience?
Literally All the people all over the world is core audience as everyone needs health caring services. Surely crypto related ones is the priority but still all the ppl all over the world is core audience

If they can strike a balance in how the pricing works on the platform, there might be a chance that it's for everyone. Getting the economics right within one system to cover everyone isn't easy though.
Merit: 22
Why do you still need blockchain? It is possible to implement this project without blockchain. At leaat it seems so
Surely no. Would have no sense. Thus project would loose all the advantages and wontvbe different from ordinary apps
Merit: 11
Why do you still need blockchain? It is possible to implement this project without blockchain. At leaat it seems so
What exchanges u gonna be listed? At least a hint. I would like for sure prior investment
All the top exchanges are the target here. However personally me would like to see project on Huobi
What exchanges u gonna be listed? At least a hint. I would like for sure prior investment
As for markets you are targeting - what is that? B2B only or B2C as well? Thanks in advance
I guess Both markets is the target. They both are suitable for medicohealth
Okay but what is the market's capacity? How big market medico is targeting is estimated?
Hard to say exact sum but i think smth around 5-7 trillion $$. The potential of the market domination is big enough
Activity: 252
As for markets you are targeting - what is that? B2B only or B2C as well? Thanks in advance
Okay but what is the market's capacity? How big market medico is targeting is estimated?
Merit: 11
US citizens are restricted from participation as well as on other projects? Are there any restrictions for users overall?
As far as it is utility token, It means that it has no limitations for investors. Everyone may buy tokens. It does not break any rules!
Merit: 29
US citizens are restricted from participation as well as on other projects? Are there any restrictions for users overall?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project has very limited audience. Who exactly gonna use this project? Who is core audience?
Literally All the people all over the world is core audience as everyone needs health caring services. Surely crypto related ones is the priority but still all the ppl all over the world is core audience
What is the nearest conference team is going to attend?
The schedule is not finalized. Hope events wont affect the coding. Coding the final product is critical
Pages:
Jump to: