Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 33. (Read 71086 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Director - www.cubeform.io
Rented a rig, as soon as I paid the rig went offline, contacted support, waiting all day on a response. Support ticket is ticket 82. Please get me my refund this is bunk.
Activity: 132
Merit: 130
Many new interface features have been added. Including the X11 homepage button and several stats/graphs. Let us know your thoughts!
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Could you please create a x11 button on teh home page please... It looks like the site does not have X11 and those looking for it will simply leave without exploring further. I'm going to point my rigs here for some time and see if anyone's looking Smiley

We'll get that added to the home page (it was a recent addition just before launching). The home page will also get a makeover with some stats/information regarding # of available/rented rigs and available/rented hash
Activity: 280
Could you please create a x11 button on teh home page please... It looks like the site does not have X11 and those looking for it will simply leave without exploring further. I'm going to point my rigs here for some time and see if anyone's looking Smiley
Is there something wrong with the X11 feature? I am not connecting to the us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 servers. Tried both stratum and http. I'm using sgminer and its not detecting the servers. Strangely enough I put my test rig as available, and it shows up in the list of rigs without actually connecting to my rig. I also noticed that the X11 is missing from the home page buttons, but is there in the left hand column once you go in from the home page. Is it still a work in progress?

Do you have configured some pools in the config section for your rig ?

I´m also connected to the server and it works fine with x11.

If you need help join the irc framper.com:6667 #miningrigrentals

OK, its working. But there's still a bug I just discovered by fluke. My first pool was not working because I had forgotten to set up my workers there. One would assume it would then skip and go to the next pool in queue, but it doesnt. I'm not sure if its a sgminer or a website issue. I created my worker in teh first pool, and its all connecting.
Merit: 100
Is there something wrong with the X11 feature? I am not connecting to the us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 servers. Tried both stratum and http. I'm using sgminer and its not detecting the servers. Strangely enough I put my test rig as available, and it shows up in the list of rigs without actually connecting to my rig. I also noticed that the X11 is missing from the home page buttons, but is there in the left hand column once you go in from the home page. Is it still a work in progress?

Do you have configured some pools in the config section for your rig ?

I´m also connected to the server and it works fine with x11.

If you need help join the irc framper.com:6667 #miningrigrentals
Merit: 100
Great to see the site is live now !

Good work thx  Smiley
Merit: 130

You can find our new service here: https://www.miningrigrentals.com

50% cheaper than competitors. At MRR, we only charge a rental fee if the rig is rented out. The fee is only charged once!

We have several features in the works but here is an abbreviated live features list:

Rig owners:

• Website pool manager. Our system allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to from our website (single button click). We allow 5 pools to be configured with fail over.
    • Hash rate graphs
    • Algorithm choices x11, x13, x15, scrypt, nscrypt, blake256, sha256, groestl, myriad-groestl nist5, sha3-keccak, Fresh
    • Are you using cudaminer? Wouldn't you love back up pools? Look no further, our system lets you use 5 backup pools and you can control them from our website.
    • There is no fee to use our site/service for the miner controls or hash rate graphs. You never have to list your rig for rent.
    • Choose from the following servers: US-East, US-West, US-Central, Asian Pacific, Europe
    • API: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/apidoc

Renters:

• Instant Rentals! Load your account and spam rent rigs during launches, no waiting!
    • Mass rental profiles, create your profile and instantly rent 100s of rigs at once!
    • Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental. Rent with confidence!
    • Make rental choices based on "actual" hash rate. Our system tracks the past 24 hour hash rate with a moving average.
    • Backup pools! Have you ever found yourself trying to be ready for a coin launch only to find out your first pool choice isn't up and running? Our system lets you set up to 5 pools in a fail over.
    • BTC is protected for 12 hours post rental, refunds are based on what you actually receive in shares not just time spent
    • Above all we have a very active dev team. Have a question? Drop by irc.freenode.net and join #miningrigrentals We would love to hear your suggestions.

Not sure about the whole "renting thing?" No problem, it's 100% free to list your rig with our service and the backup pools/hashrate graphs are completely on the house. If you decide to try leasing your rig in the future, you will already be setup.

Updates and Features:

• Less than 3 clicks to mass rent as many rigs that fit your criteria using our mass rental profiles
    • Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental.
    • Improvements to admin tools
    • More algos and Groestl split up for Myriad specialized rigs
    • API v1: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/apidoc

Preview of Pool manager available to rig owners and renters:

Preview of Hash Rate Graphs:

[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: