Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 32. (Read 71086 times)

legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Fix compatibility with

stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3336
Activity: 132
Merit: 130
bye, my nerves cost more than a few extra!

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rental/3014

Hello, the rental was canceled. However, if you feel this was in error please submit a ticket. We are more than willing to work with you including compensation if necessary. Thank you!
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Need automated pricing with a que system.

Why Am I reporting 4M/H when I'm doing 5M consistently?

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/851

Our system (just like most pools) reports hash rate by tracking the accepted share rate. If you've ever looked at your worker's hashrate on the majority of the pools, you'll typically see it lower or possibly higher than what your mining rig client displays. We take 10 minute snapshots of your accepted share rate. Share rate has a variable of luck. If you're unlucky during that 10 minute sample then your hashrate will look lower. On the other hand if your accepted share rate is exceptional during that 10 minute sampling then your hashrate may look higher than what you advertised.

We've considered automatic repricing. We would gladly implement something like this if we can figure out a fair way to do it. Think eBay and whether or not automatic repricing would be fair for all users of the site. We have to be careful implementing something like this. We've considered "thresholds" of repricing and also emailed alerts.

We're always open to suggestions and we encourage anyone with feedback to use our ticket system to submit us your ideas, desires or even complaints.

Thanks for your input.

It took about 4 hours before the reporting became correct. Still 40k per Meg less than other pools though.

AFA a Auto system write an algorithm that averages the current going rate based on all the rental sites and give the user a method to set a offset (percentage or hard) based on that value. For the buyer you can add option such as 5 star only rent...

BTW what do I do to get someone to rate my rig? One person has not when I provided above advertised hash.

Your welcome. Wink

After every rental period an email is sent out to the renter thanking them for the rental and asking them to consider rating the rig they just rented. Unfortunately, not everyone provides the feedback.  In regards to your 40k less, it's a very difficult stat to say one or the other is higher or lower (in regards to pools). Fluctuating coin difficulties, pool latency, your reject rate and luck all play into that stat. We are simply proxying your connection. Not that you meant this but we are not a pool, only a proxy.

Thanks for the suggestion, I believe that' similar to what we thought of with thresholds only adding in the mix of other rental sites for averaging the price.  While it can be inconvenient at times to adjust the price of your rig, it's also the best way to provide a fair service of supply and demand (where the populace controls that price fluctuation). I think we'll need more thought on the subject but we do welcome your feedback. Thank you Smiley
legendary

Our system (just like most pools) reports hash rate by tracking the accepted share rate. If you've ever looked at your worker's hashrate on the majority of the pools, you'll typically see it lower or possibly higher than what your mining rig client displays. We take 10 minute snapshots of your accepted share rate. Share rate has a variable of luck. If you're unlucky during that 10 minute sample then your hashrate will look lower. On the other hand if your accepted share rate is exceptional during that 10 minute sampling then your hashrate may look higher than what you advertised.

We've considered automatic repricing. We would gladly implement something like this if we can figure out a fair way to do it. Think eBay and whether or not automatic repricing would be fair for all users of the site. We have to be careful implementing something like this. We've considered "thresholds" of repricing and also emailed alerts.

We're always open to suggestions and we encourage anyone with feedback to use our ticket system to submit us your ideas, desires or even complaints.

Thanks for your input.

It took about 4 hours before the reporting became correct. Still 40k per Meg less than other pools though.

AFA a Auto system write an algorithm that averages the current going rate based on all the rental sites and give the user a method to set a offset (percentage or hard) based on that value. For the buyer you can add option such as 5 star only rent...

BTW what do I do to get someone to rate my rig? One person has not when I provided above advertised hash.

Your welcome. Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Are there any problems with the miningrigrentals proxy atm? The hashrate on all my rigs is way to low.... Shocked

No we did not have any issues with any of the proxies. Please see the previous reply about hash rates. Also keep in mind, your renter's pool choice may effect your hash rate.

indeed.
fortunately, everything is back in order Cheesy
Are there any problems with the miningrigrentals proxy atm? The hashrate on all my rigs is way to low.... Shocked

No we did not have any issues with any of the proxies. Please see the previous reply about hash rates. Also keep in mind, your renter's pool choice may effect your hash rate.
Activity: 169

Thanks for your input.
legendary

It would be great to be able to renew a contract before the current one expire.

We have plans to implement a system for this. Stay tuned!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It would be great to be able to renew a contract before the current one expire.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Funny. This never gets boosted up to the top as the site just works. I haven't had any problems.  It looks like all Scrypt mining rigs are just about rented out.

People should Sign Up!
can we have local time showed on graphs/stats

the graphs should be local time
can we have local time showed on graphs/stats
Updates:

• Added two more pool options for a total of 5 pools. Easy button interface allows you to switch pools with a click of a button
  • Added two new servers. Europe and Asia Pacific
  • Added Instant pay feature so you don't have to wait for rentals (it's optional)
  • Protection against temp bans for auth failures due to wrong pool info
  • Affiliate system, commissions paid for every referral transaction.. forever.
  • Improved design layouts and tooltips
at least you will get a refund, my previous renter got 5 hours free hashing, cause their proxy did not switch to my pool and all I got is ... "restart your miner"!

Hello can you open the ticket again? It's not really possible for it to get "stuck" hashing for the renter. Your rig might have sat idle because it failed to connect to your pool and if that's the case we would like to investigate further since that would be a new issue that has yet to occur.  We are in beta and while that's not a perfect excuse, it's the reason we're finding bugs so that we can perfect the system.

ticket ID #99, it was mining elsewhere, gpu was hot and not idling, difficulty(network diff.) matches renters' difficulty, and also that difficulty did not match my other rigs, which all were mining darkcoin(main and backup pools) @ that time, miner wasn't stuck either, I switched pools manually, then went back to miningrigrentals - again not mine difficulty, checked my rig was listed as available for rent, checked all backup pools for my worker when not found I've submitted that ticket.
at least you will get a refund, my previous renter got 5 hours free hashing, cause their proxy did not switch to my pool and all I got is ... "restart your miner"!

Hello can you open the ticket again? It's not really possible for it to get "stuck" hashing for the renter. Your rig might have sat idle because it failed to connect to your pool and if that's the case we would like to investigate further since that would be a new issue that has yet to occur.  We are in beta and while that's not a perfect excuse, it's the reason we're finding bugs so that we can perfect the system.
Rented a rig, as soon as I paid the rig went offline, contacted support, waiting all day on a response. Support ticket is ticket 82. Please get me my refund this is bunk.

Hello. First, we apologize that our support has been slow today. I promise we are working diligently during this beta phase to accommodate all requests and issues. When you get a moment, please see your ticket, we're requesting a btc address we may send a refund to. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: