Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 30. (Read 71086 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 130
Is http://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 alive?

EDIT: It seems like not. I switched to us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333.

Another question - when statistics starts to work and shows some graph after I connected to MRR?
Tnx.

We experienced latency issues on US-west01 today and that was confirmed by our host as an issue in their datacenter. We're currently testing other hosts and datacenters to improve redundancy. It's important to note that if your pool or a renters pool is down or having issues then our system is designed to cut your connection to MRR. This is done intentionally so that your rig fails over to your other pool. This way your rig continues to hash on your behalf and allows you to properly compensate a renter without loss.

Our graphs work on ~5-10 minute snapshots. The textual reference of online/offline is on a separate reporting segment and therefore may not only be "off" from the graph's report but also some what delayed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I save my money for rent on this site,
I really like it here because
1. Existing menu deposit, so no need to bother when you want to perform the contract
2. Extremely friendly website design
3. Many of which offer at low prices
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Is it possible to see the communication log between the rig owner and renter after the rent has expired? Or email notification for the replies aswell not just the comments from the renter?

I might have missed it somewhere but if there is no such feature then i would kindly ask for it if possible Smiley

You should be able to click on "My Rentals" and then click on the communication tab. If this doesn't work for you then we ask that you open a suggestion ticket and we'll look up that communication for you.  Thank you.

I am a rig provider not a renter, if i go to the "My Renatsl" menu then it is all empty
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Is http://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 alive?

EDIT: It seems like not. I switched to us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333.

Another question - when statistics starts to work and shows some graph after I connected to MRR?
Tnx.
We're expanding our network into a second set of datacenters. This will provide better redundancy. We will no longer be dependent on one host and their datacenters. You can find the latest server on our new host here: us-central01.miningrigrentals.com

We would like to remind everyone that we recommend using a minimum of 3 servers in their local config.  The first two pools afford you redundancy with MRR and by listing a 3rd pool of your choice, you will have a place to hash at in case your renter's pool fails and you wish to compensate time. Having the favorite pool listed also gives your rig a place to hash at during swaps and or the initial connection. This will allow some mining software to continue working without timeout due to no work found.

Example:

Code:
{
    "pools": [
        {
    "poolname" : "MiningRigRentals East",
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333",
    "user": "username.rigID",
    "pass": "x"
        },
       {
    "poolname" : "MiningRigRentals Central",
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333",
    "user": "username.rigID",
        },
{
    "poolname" : "My favorite pool as backup",
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://east02.us.backuppool.com:4440",
    "user": "pool.workername",
        }
    ],
Is it possible to see the communication log between the rig owner and renter after the rent has expired? Or email notification for the replies aswell not just the comments from the renter?

I might have missed it somewhere but if there is no such feature then i would kindly ask for it if possible Smiley

You should be able to click on "My Rentals" and then click on the communication tab. If this doesn't work for you then we ask that you open a suggestion ticket and we'll look up that communication for you.  Thank you.
Activity: 397
Merit: 11

Activity: 411
Houses for leasing installation Blake256 algorithm and no documentation describing how to reduce the time stability testing pool from 5 minutes to 30 seconds. I am looking for a solution.
Change the subject name, having added miningrigrentals. Search doesn't work.

How to make it "Please allow up to 2 minutes for your miner to establish its connection"? I use cgminer-3.7.2-blake edition. thk.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will make the subject line change. This actually didn't occur to us and I'm sure it will make a difference.

In regards to the 2 minute warning, we're simply disclosing to you that it may take up to two minutes for your connection to complete. The connection takes a little longer than a normal connection so you will likely find yourself mining on your backup pool (non-mrr pool) when you first start the miner. Mining software generally probes higher priority pools upto 60 seconds after the initial connection attempt. This is why it may take ~2 minutes to finalize your connection.  There is no setting to be concerned about unless you manually adjust the connection time (this is uncommon but you could refer to your mining software documentation).

Thank you.
Hi everybody

Should I use "no-submit-stale" option on this pool?
Does it make any sense for rejects or speed?

Thank you

This should have no affect on your hash rate display. Since you mine at your own pool when you're not rented out, we would recommend using what's best for your pool of choice.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Add option to add time to already finished rental or refund a certain amount. I had a connection issue for last hour of rented rig and was out for a few days. There is no way for me to compensate renter and I have no clue if he received the message I sent via "Send Comment".

Also There should be a "Average Hashrate" amount posted for a Rental Period, The lines on the graph are nice but it is impossible to find out the exact average for that period Unless I check every check point and do it by hand and guess what, That ain't happening.
Change the subject name, having added miningrigrentals. Search doesn't work.

How to make it "Please allow up to 2 minutes for your miner to establish its connection"? I use cgminer-3.7.2-blake edition. thk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi everybody

Should I use "no-submit-stale" option on this pool?
Does it make any sense for rejects or speed?

Thank you
Partial BTC payouts are now possible. Rental pages are streamlined with tabs to allow all of the data to be in tighter columns (should be better viewing for smaller monitors).

*DING*! Your bitcoins have been credited.

^ Yeah, it would be a nice feature. Smiley

-TWC

haha, you could set up alerts through email/sms with coinbase Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Partial BTC payouts are now possible. Rental pages are streamlined with tabs to allow all of the data to be in tighter columns (should be better viewing for smaller monitors).

*DING*! Your bitcoins have been credited.

^ Yeah, it would be a nice feature. Smiley

-TWC
We've made some css tweaks to the site design and we've also added "Pool Favorites." Now you can properly store pools in a list with notes. This combined with instant pay feature allows you to rent multiple rigs and add your pools to them nearly instantly.  This improvement will apply to the rig owners as well who want to change multiple rigs with ease.

Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
We've added X13 & Blake256 algorithms.
Pages:
Jump to: