Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 157. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Their explorer is superior to anything MINT has on offer at the moment.

Exactly, I saw your post and thought it should be done. Although i dont have too much BTC so we need mintcoin team/community to decide if they want this. Once it is up anyone can donate to extend the hosting with any amount. Check out Positron explorer there. They just upgraded their hosting. I contributed too Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tron/#!crypto

Click link in Hosting column there
Can they make it so the service is payable with MINT?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Exactly, I saw your post and thought it should be done. Although i dont have too much BTC so we need mintcoin team/community to decide if they want this. Once it is up anyone can donate to extend the hosting with any amount. Check out Positron explorer there. They just upgraded their hosting. I contributed too Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tron/#!crypto

Click link in Hosting column there
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Thanks for clearing this out to litemaster Cheesy

so what do you say. I think it is a very good block explorer. MINT deserves this.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
hi guys please check out this. It is a very cool block explorer + many other complimentary services. Its $10/month. I am going to pay for first month as soon as they respond to my request. Please check out there site at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

My request on there topic is here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11253682

No Mintcoin there

Re-read his post.  Click the link.  You will see that he's requesting a mintcoin block explorer from Chainz.  Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
hi guys please check out this. It is a very cool block explorer + many other complimentary services. Its $10/month. I am going to pay for first month as soon as they respond to my request. Please check out there site at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

No Mintcoin there

Activity: 169

Wow #1 in % Change (24h)

Damn!!! I was gonna buy a few more millions and missed the opportunity for cheap.
Activity: 137
I have wallet version 1.17.0.0 on windows 7. I bought coins on 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/22, 4/30.
coins minted and showed up in my wallet for:
3/20 group on 4/10
3/27 group on 4/16
4/3 group on 4/23
expecting minted coins from the 4/10 group any time now.

So it looks like every 20 days or so. But my wallet always says “stake: 0″ Do I need to do something to make sure all coins are staking?

When I hover over the minting? symbol on the lower right it displays, “Not minting because you don’t have mature coins.” It changes to how long until minting happens (time varies every few minutes) for a short while before coins show up. Is this normal?

Does minting take place 20 days after coins are added to the wallet or do I need to do something to make sure? Also do the newly minted coins get added to the group of coins that minted them and mint more as a larger group 20 days later and keep repeating this cycle?

What do I need to do to make sure all my coins, old or new are staking?

Is there a way to reset the clock so groups of coins mint together?

The minted coins for the 4/10 group showed up and for maybe an hour the wallet showed a qty of coins next to Stake: equal to the 4/10 group plus the coins minted from the 4/10 group. I guess this means in 20 days coins will be minted from the new total?

Yes that is normal.

When coins enter your wallet, they need to wait 20 days before they become mature. Once they become mature, then they become eligible for staking. When they start staking (minting), then you will see your "Balance" drop, and the "Stake" rise. Once they are successful at staking, you will see transactions come in, and they will be unconfirmed until after 50 confirmations, then your "Balance" will rise again, and the "Stake" will drop. When your coins stake, the new coins are added into the same address that it came from. So then next month, you will have your coins stake again, plus the new coins you minted, will also start staking. If you want to consolidate, then you should move all of your coins into 1 address as one lump sum, then they will be sure to stake the fastest as soon as 20 days is past.

After they stake, they have to wait 20 days again to become mature again.

If a block mints less than 30 days of being created , then it splits in half.
If a block mints after 30 days of being created, then only 1 new block is created with the original amount and the interest combined.

Hope that helps!

So I don't need to do anything with the wallet? Just leave it as is and all the coins will stake?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Wow #1 in % Change (24h)

Can definitely live with news like this. Tends to make my day.  Smiley
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
I have wallet version 1.17.0.0 on windows 7. I bought coins on 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/22, 4/30.
3/20 group on 4/10
3/27 group on 4/16
4/3 group on 4/23

So it looks like every 20 days or so. But my wallet always says “stake: 0″ Do I need to do something to make sure all coins are staking?

When I hover over the minting? symbol on the lower right it displays, “Not minting because you don’t have mature coins.” It changes to how long until minting happens (time varies every few minutes) for a short while before coins show up. Is this normal?

Does minting take place 20 days after coins are added to the wallet or do I need to do something to make sure? Also do the newly minted coins get added to the group of coins that minted them and mint more as a larger group 20 days later and keep repeating this cycle?

The minted coins for the 4/10 group showed up and for maybe an hour the wallet showed a qty of coins next to Stake: equal to the 4/10 group plus the coins minted from the 4/10 group. I guess this means in 20 days coins will be minted from the new total?

Yes that is normal.

When coins enter your wallet, they need to wait 20 days before they become mature. Once they become mature, then they become eligible for staking. When they start staking (minting), then you will see your "Balance" drop, and the "Stake" rise. Once they are successful at staking, you will see transactions come in, and they will be unconfirmed until after 50 confirmations, then your "Balance" will rise again, and the "Stake" will drop. When your coins stake, the new coins are added into the same address that it came from. So then next month, you will have your coins stake again, plus the new coins you minted, will also start staking. If you want to consolidate, then you should move all of your coins into 1 address as one lump sum, then they will be sure to stake the fastest as soon as 20 days is past.

After they stake, they have to wait 20 days again to become mature again.

If a block mints less than 30 days of being created , then it splits in half.
If a block mints after 30 days of being created, then only 1 new block is created with the original amount and the interest combined.

Hope that helps!
Activity: 137
3/20 group on 4/10
3/27 group on 4/16
4/3 group on 4/23

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Let's go Bulls! Yeeeeha!  Grin

Activity: 154
Once the issues with Cryptsy are sorted out we may see an increase in volume. Would be nice to see consistent trading and a price over 10sat.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
PURCHASE ON AMAZON.COM WITH MINTCOIN: ShapeShift.io‬ has partnered with Purse.io, a service that matches customers wishing to purchase ‪bitcoin‬ with bitcoin holders wanting to purchase items with retail giant Amazon.com. You can now make your purchases with Mintcoin: http://bit.ly/1JTnSdP

Awesome!

Wow! Great to see that this coin's still kickin, and not even kickin but doing really well! Never understood why Mintcoin hasn't exploded... Yet.
Yep. So basically, you can now buy anything and everything with Mintcoin. This is amazingly bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
PURCHASE ON AMAZON.COM WITH MINTCOIN: ShapeShift.io‬ has partnered with Purse.io, a service that matches customers wishing to purchase ‪bitcoin‬ with bitcoin holders wanting to purchase items with retail giant Amazon.com. You can now make your purchases with Mintcoin: http://bit.ly/1JTnSdP

Awesome!

Wow! Great to see that this coin's still kickin, and not even kickin but doing really well! Never understood why Mintcoin hasn't exploded... Yet.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Thanks Shapeshift! Awesome news!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

Jump to: