Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 158. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy has been implicated in the Paycoin/Garza/Gaw scam/scandal. I guess this is no surprise, exchanges have proven to be "shady". 

Mint would be better served to distance themselves from Cryptsy.

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Hello, please consider voting in this poll:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-is-sub-billion-dollar-marketcap-any-indicator-of-success-3-days-only-1042097

It's an attempt to measure whether the altcoin community feels that marketcap is an indicator of success, and possibly discuss it.

I'm targeting ~500+ page ANN threads, and not trying to spam everything with bumps, so please kindly don't delete this unless I've accidentally posted it more than once in your thread.

All opinions are welcomed.
Looks like the poll is closed already?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello, please consider voting in this poll:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-is-sub-billion-dollar-marketcap-any-indicator-of-success-3-days-only-1042097

It's an attempt to measure whether the altcoin community feels that marketcap is an indicator of success, and possibly discuss it.

I'm targeting ~500+ page ANN threads, and not trying to spam everything with bumps, so please kindly don't delete this unless I've accidentally posted it more than once in your thread.

All opinions are welcomed.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Fresh from Cryptsy support:

We will make an announcement as soon as MINT wallet is back online.

We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Is Cryptsy fucking up this coin with this crap? I can't understand why an upgrade would take so long.....
Activity: 169
So cryptsy is not currently working, what about shapeshift?... I am about to buy my first mints

comkort has lite & bitcoin mkts also
https://comkort.com/trade/mint_doge
welcome!  Smiley

I bought a bunch of mint on shapeshift it works well and quick and your coins aren't sitting on an exchange for a long time in jeopardy.
The for coins seems average, of the exchanges.
Activity: 574
Fresh from Cryptsy support:

We will make an announcement as soon as MINT wallet is back online.

We appreciate your patience on this matter.
Activity: 257
I just bought some coins at shapeshift, worked fined.. I think the rate wasnt the best but it saved me some time...
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
So cryptsy is not currently working, what about shapeshift?... I am about to buy my first mints
Poloniex works well. Haven't used shape shift for mint yet but heard it works, although I don't think you can buy large sums of coins (multiple millions) with shape shift.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

comkort has lite & bitcoin mkts also
https://comkort.com/trade/mint_doge
welcome!  Smiley
Activity: 257
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Is "datadir" command implemented in the windows wallet? It says "datadir - unknown command".

ok, tested it, works as it should.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
What command is that supposed to do?

You use it to specify a data directory when you are not using the default.
Activity: 356
What command is that supposed to do?
Activity: 403
Is "datadir" command implemented in the windows wallet? It says "datadir - unknown command".

-datadir
Activity: 101
Activity: 65
How long has it officially been down?

At least since April 11th.

Hey. What's up with Cryptsy.  Cannot withdrawal MINT. Says they are updating the wallet??? Huh How long will this take?  Angry
Activity: 356
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
How long has it officially been down?
Activity: 574
What I got from Cryptsy:

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

When a coin's wallet is under maintenance, it means our technical support team has taken it offline for an update. Usually, this is done to fix an issue that we may have seen or at a request from the coin's developer.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA as to when the coin will be back online yet. However, I can send you a note as soon as it is up. Will this work for you?

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com
Jump to: