Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 161. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Hi, about the blockexplorer. Is there any way we can upgrade it so it will also show addresses with allot of transactions? I got over 2,800 transactions on the address and i will get this error when i look it up: I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display.

Consolidate your coins to a different address in your wallet. I had so many transactions my wallet was minting 24/7 and it was a drag on resources etc...
I sent all my 20+M coins to one addy and now I open it every few days to update and mint when necessary.
Much better IMHO

Yeah i already done that few weeks ago, problem is i didnt change address, so got them all in 1 bulk on coin control but not on a different address. Maybe i will change it next time i mint then Smiley

I did this a few cycles back (minting cycles - ~60-90 days ago), and I also just went to a new wallet. I copied my wallet.dat to a couple of other locations, deleted it from the appdata folder, and launched the qt, which created a new wallet. I then grabbed the new address from the new wallet, moved that wallet.dat to a different folder, and copied the old wallet.dat back to the appdata, launched the qt, and sent all the coins to the new wallet address... swapped the wallet.dat's again, and had a wallet full of MINT, which didn't have all of those old transactions in it. What a difference that makes in performance and resources!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi, about the blockexplorer. Is there any way we can upgrade it so it will also show addresses with allot of transactions? I got over 2,800 transactions on the address and i will get this error when i look it up: I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display.

Consolidate your coins to a different address in your wallet. I had so many transactions my wallet was minting 24/7 and it was a drag on resources etc...
I sent all my 20+M coins to one addy and now I open it every few days to update and mint when necessary.
Much better IMHO

Yeah i already done that few weeks ago, problem is i didnt change address, so got them all in 1 bulk on coin control but not on a different address. Maybe i will change it next time i mint then Smiley
What exchange do all you use for MINT then?

I use Poloniex, cause I'd hate to have my mint or btc stuck at cryptsy for hours on end.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
What exchange do all you use for MINT then?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
yeah cryptsy's not my favorite, i was trading ***coin one day and sent them some from trex, I had tx id and everything and they just kept saying they'll get back to me... it's been months now.

as much as I dislike how many people lose money chasing pumps on trex, it's still the exchange I use most... I'd love to see MINT on it.

Wasn't Cryptsy once labelled Craptsy?

Yes - When I first got involved in crypto (which was February of last year), it seemed like everyone was calling it that! I was hesitant to use it for a loooong time because of it, and still only have a couple of dozen trades there. Though at this point, it's more habit than anything else.  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Wasn't Cryptsy once labelled Craptsy?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey. What's up with Cryptsy.  Cannot withdrawal MINT. Says they are updating the wallet??? Huh How long will this take?  Angry

https://i.imgur.com/Zsi7cnZ.png
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Much better IMHO
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Nice it was my MINT day yesterday  Cool every 20 days like clockwork  Kiss

will try to pad my mint wallet some more next week

cheers everyone, happy minting
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hey. What's up with Cryptsy.  Cannot withdrawal MINT. Says they are updating the wallet??? Huh How long will this take?  Angry
In the meantime switch to another exchange... If they lose volume it will motivate them quicker, imo
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Anyone can help me ? i want to find my transaction of mintcoin . but i don;t know where i can found it
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

http://explorer.mintcoinofficial.com
Anyone can help me ? i want to find my transaction of mintcoin . but i don;t know where i can found it
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
Did you look on the block explorer yet?

PS idk your situation but just a hunch, if you are using cryptsy, they can be very slow to process withdrawals. Helps to open a support ticket sometimes to speed up the process.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

Could you please give a little more detail about what exactly you are looking for?
Activity: 4
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Activity: 13
https://i.imgur.com/ygaOlt9.gif

Comon Pump it or Dump it. Do something... This market is so boring right now.
I'm waiting with my buy orders, yet nobody selling. ZZZZZZzzzzzz
Activity: 425
Is it a new wallet feature?
More of a wallet option Smiley

Hmm... I'm thinking official android release.

Nope. Still in testing phase we have 2 releases worked through and awaiting the next version for testing.
Jump to: