Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 159. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Seems they're playing some sort of game here. This has been going on for quite some time, and it certainly doesn't take "quite some time" to upgrade a wallet version. I don't know what they're doing, or why, but it's certainly not what they should be doing.  Undecided

Not sure what is going on - this is my second request. The first one was to find developer support in case they were having any issues and this one (which was responded to) was requesting a public statement for the community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Cryptsy Wallet Upgrade Response:

Thank you for contacting us.

MINT wallet is currently unavailable as it is down for maintenance and upgrades. It will return soon and we ask for your patience as we work to bring it back online.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com

Seems they're playing some sort of game here. This has been going on for quite some time, and it certainly doesn't take "quite some time" to upgrade a wallet version. I don't know what they're doing, or why, but it's certainly not what they should be doing.  Undecided
Cryptsy Wallet Upgrade Response:

Thank you for contacting us.

MINT wallet is currently unavailable as it is down for maintenance and upgrades. It will return soon and we ask for your patience as we work to bring it back online.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com
RoboGuy is still around however he recently took a new position which is requiring more of his time.
He has dedicated a significant amount of time to the community upgrades and is still actively offering assistance; however his new position is taking up allot of his time.

We currently have a few releases we would like to push forward and continue our efforts with the mobile wallet upgrades.

edit ~ he of course has dibs on the bounty if he wants it :-)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Good morning everyone,

Please note I am actively seeking a desktop wallet and android wallet developer for Mintcoin initiatives.

I am personally offering a 10 million monthly Mintcoin bounty with a 6 month contract for a developer to assist in making continual updates to our wallets.

If interested please email [email protected] with your prior experience and availability for hangouts Smiley

Jessie

What happened to roboguy?

Cool
Good morning everyone,

Please note I am actively seeking a desktop wallet and android wallet developer for Mintcoin initiatives.

I am personally offering a 10 million monthly Mintcoin bounty with a 6 month contract for a developer to assist in making continual updates to our wallets.

If interested please email [email protected] with your prior experience and availability for hangouts Smiley

Jessie
Cryptsy is really f....ng this coin right now. They won't allow mint deposits or withdrawals.  This needs to be a priority and needs to get fixed asap! 

What can we do Huh

This is starting to make me angry.

I filled out a ticket, with links to mintcoinofficial and github... maybe if we flood them with tickets...??
Activity: 356
Cryptsy is really f....ng this coin right now. They won't allow mint deposits or withdrawals.  This needs to be a priority and needs to get fixed asap! 

What can we do Huh

This is starting to make me angry.
Activity: 574
Activity: 403
You unlocked your wallet for minting while it was still downloading block chain, right? As soon as the block chain was synced up, your coins minted successfully.

That is as it should be, there is no error ?
Minted from 1159325 in 13699, 1.1% in the month ?
You unlocked your wallet for minting while it was still downloading block chain, right? As soon as the block chain was synced up, your coins minted successfully.
Activity: 403
Please tell me why Status: 0/unconfirmed ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I just want to say, that this coin makes money  Shocked

Keep up the good work.

Always remember, "Price is what you pay, Value is what you get"

This is one of the Best PoS coin out there IMO, and the most undervalued.  Mintcoin is a winner. No hype, and yet continuing to thrive in the top 100 coins for over a year.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Do I need to keep the wallet open for the coins to mint after maturing for 20+ days or can I just open/close when I need to use it? Aswell , does the maturing of my Mintcoin be effected by each individual transaction my wallet has received? I.e 1st transaction I receive 100 Mintcoin, 20 days later I receive another transaction for 50 Mintcoin. The 1st transaction would then have started to mint whilst the second will need to be waited out for a short while.

Thanks

Yes - the wallet needs to be open to mint new coins... at least until it's done minting.

And, yes, the minting will be effected by transaction... each transaction will have a slightly different maturity date/time. Before I consolidated my coins, I was pretty much minting continuously, but each was a relatively small amount.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Do I need to keep the wallet open for the coins to mint after maturing for 20+ days or can I just open/close when I need to use it? Aswell , does the maturing of my Mintcoin be effected by each individual transaction my wallet has received? I.e 1st transaction I receive 100 Mintcoin, 20 days later I receive another transaction for 50 Mintcoin. The 1st transaction would then have started to mint whilst the second will need to be waited out for a short while.

Thanks
Activity: 356
Is Cryptsy's wallet working again yet?
There is a problem due to a new version of Bittorent Sync.
Jump to: