Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 163. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I just minted!

lol that about how I feel everytime my wallet mints Smiley
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
This coin has good fundamentals. Good name. Any news?

Not really "news" but looking ahead, the reward drops by 33% in about 6 months. That could shake things up a bit.  Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This coin has good fundamentals. Good name. Any news?
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
20 days of built up % is soo much better than a whole shwack of little payouts
Activity: 356
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Wow, I was not expecting this  Shocked . I dont want to wait 20 days before I can mint again.
We all have to wait. It's not just free money (doesn't exist). It is actually quite a high payout/reward for doing nothing and just waiting, compared to other coins, even other securities and financial instruments. If the reward and payout is too high and too often, it is not good for the supply (which affects price), or the security (which also affects price). There are certain parameters for a reason.

Activity: 15
Wow, I was not expecting this  Shocked . I dont want to wait 20 days before I can mint again.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
So I finally minted my first coins and they got confirmed (actually 1027 times). Now do I need to wait 20 days again to become all my coins mature again?

Congratulations!

Yes - they will mature again in ~20 days.  Smiley
Activity: 15
So I finally minted my first coins and they got confirmed (actually 1027 times). Now do I need to wait 20 days again to become all my coins mature again?

Nothing to see here. Just an ordinary Dead Cat Bounce...

Permaholders are smiling  Cheesy
Activity: 325
Just received a heads up that coldcryptos.com and whitepum tipping app is closing down. Make sure you remove any coins on the apps.
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Activity: 653
Someone is still mining those coins ?
I have a couple of millions instamined
legendary
Activity: 1092
Someone on the dev team should contact
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=MINT
and let them know their is a newer wallet version v1.17

Currently on
Currency:    MINT [Mintcoin]
Wallet:       v1.9.0.0

Cool

still love'n my MINT, anytime I buy a bunch of newb coins I always buy a few MINT to put aside as well lol that way I now at least some of my BTC is going to a solid coin  Grin

keep on minting

As bitcoin becomes a shit-coin mintcoin will become a mint-coin.  Oh wait, it already is a "mint" coin.  Cheesy

Dump the shit...Buy the mint! Tongue

Activity: 32
any guess? mintcoin price will rises any day?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
PM sent with the OP BBcode updated with the 1.17, didn't see it till just now either & has been a busy week.
https://github.com/TestingCrypto/ANN-OP-Thread-BBcode/commit/76155fc74e62ba875b4fd561be21d8557e6fa97e

cool  Cool lol I was wondering when that would get changed

still love'n my MINT, anytime I buy a bunch of newb coins I always buy a few MINT to put aside as well lol that way I now at least some of my BTC is going to a solid coin  Grin

keep on minting
Im having a hard time finishing the block chain.  Wallet did well syncing to this point, but is now stuck on block 1300000 of 1355223.  blk0001.dat is at 911MB and hasent moved in a while.

Did all the basic troubleshooting but is there something known about this block maybe?  Seems odd that its 1300000.

my wallet is up to date. have the latest wallet from the site?

yea 1.16
1.16 doest work... It had an issue...I think syncing problems. Try using 1.15 or 1.17

Someone needs to update the OP than.  1.16 is all over it.  Even the Title of this thread has it.

Thanks Ill try it out.

**Edit - version 1.17 let me move past 1300000 block.  Thanks guys!
Yeah. The 1.17 fix came out shortly after 1.16 so I think Jessica forgot to update it. Let us know if you have any other issues. Cheers!  Smiley
Jump to: