Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 33. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 1
all the features are very convincing, the trip is also very well organized. I want to ask why should I use the MOB20 protocol? whether the same advantages and disadvantages with others ?.

Hello Cryptospecial, Why Choose MOBU and the MOB20 standard

MOBU is an ERC20 utility token and built on the Ethereum platform. MOBU’s transaction costs and speed will be the same as the Ethereum network which is almost instantaneous!

The MOB20 standard can be compared to a stamp of approval, quality or standard. For example, in South Africa a Bureau of Standards (SABS) was established to promote and maintain the standards and quality of all commodities and services that are available in South Africa.

To read more about this, please visit here

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi. How much is the minimum investment amount within the framework of the main stage of sale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good evening. What currencies will be accepted during the main stage of the Crowdsale?
If i havent mixed up anything,  ETH, BTC and FIAT will be accepted.
Activity: 182
I have done some little review about this Project .i realized they require Investors KYC before token Purchase .When would the KYC begin ? Having subscribed for the whitelist there was no link yet to complete my KYC.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
good project if a soft cap and hard cap can be achieved then I'm sure many investors will invest in this project. MOBU looks good and draw attention many people, good luck.
Activity: 121
Hello. How much is the soft cap of the pre-sale?
It wasn’t set by the team. It seems to me that it’s all to the good.
Activity: 93
Good evening. What currencies will be accepted during the main stage of the Crowdsale?
Activity: 234
A decent idea,I am certain the venture will succeed, and will discover a place in the sun in the realm of cryptography, the main wish the group to build up the undertaking on a vast scale

Thank you for your support! Smiley

Hi there! There is no soft cap for the Presale, the hard cap however is US $20,000,000 in ETH equivalent Smiley
Hi. I heard that Mobu has created a new verification format. Is this true or are these just rumors?   
It’s true. It’s name is  Know Your Supplier.
I have heard about KYC only. Why do they develop this technology?   

Hello the Yerrosunny, KYC simply means "Know Your Customer"
KYC provider validates the real identities of participants and performs due diligence to accredit them.

As you may already know, Mobu will be dealing with security tokens ( which generally deals with dividends) and regulatory compliance is one of the requirements.

I hope this helps answer your question. Smiley

Activity: 90
A decent idea,I am certain the venture will succeed, and will discover a place in the sun in the realm of cryptography, the main wish the group to build up the undertaking on a vast scale
very excelent project, but where i can see thread of bounty campaign ?

Hi! You can check out the Mobu community rewards campaign at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rewards-campaign-mobu-future-of-security-tokens-250k-worth-of-tokens-ended-4795544

Community Rewards Telegram: @mobuREWARDS Smiley
Activity: 49
security token field is quite new, does MOBU have any competitors?

Good question! Yes we do, we have a comparison(below) with some of our competitors and you can see we stand out Smiley

[imghttp://][/img]
I think projects of this type will be popular, they will implement some guarantee against fraudulent schemes. Can anyone tell which jurisdiction the project is located in? After all, different countries have very different laws governing crypto assets, how does the team plan to account for all the differences? I saw a similar project - DESICO, they are located in Lithuania. Where is the headquarters of the Mobu?

Hey there! The Mobu Team is located in Pretoria, South Africa. And yes , you are right different countries have different laws governing crypto assets however, the project complies with all legislation in launching a compliant security token Smiley
Hello! Do I have a question: What advantages will Mobu get due to decentralization?

Hello Huyenptt, Why is blockchain needed in mobu? This is to create a set of rules that govern the issuance of security tokens, and program them into smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain so they are transparent and immutable.

I hope this helps answer your question. Smiley
Activity: 122
Hi. I heard that Mobu has created a new verification format. Is this true or are these just rumors?   
It’s necessary to check the data of all the team members to let the investors calm down, so i believe that this procedure is justified.    
However, almost all the ICOs ask to believe them on their bare word and collect quite good amounts of money. Do you think they’ll want to undergo the check?  
The ones who agree will get new investors which were doubtful, and the ones who refuse will bring suspicion upon themselves.
Does it turn out that the check will be obligatory? I thought that the team would have a choice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It’s necessary to check the data of all the team members to let the investors calm down, so i believe that this procedure is justified.    
However, almost all the ICOs ask to believe them on their bare word and collect quite good amounts of money. Do you think they’ll want to undergo the check?  
The ones who agree will get new investors which were doubtful, and the ones who refuse will bring suspicion upon themselves.
Activity: 22
Hello! Do I have a question: What advantages will Mobu get due to decentralization?
Activity: 122
Pages:
Jump to: