Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 34. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 4
very excelent project, but where i can see thread of bounty campaign ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi. I heard that Mobu has created a new verification format. Is this true or are these just rumors?   
It’s true. It’s name is  Know Your Supplier.
I have heard about KYC only. Why do they develop this technology?   
It’s necessary to check the data of all the team members to let the investors calm down, so i believe that this procedure is justified.    
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
security token field is quite new, does MOBU have any competitors?
Activity: 37
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future
Activity: 122
Hi. I heard that Mobu has created a new verification format. Is this true or are these just rumors?   
I have heard about KYC only. Why do they develop this technology?   
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 122
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I think projects of this type will be popular, they will implement some guarantee against fraudulent schemes. Can anyone tell which jurisdiction the project is located in? After all, different countries have very different laws governing crypto assets, how does the team plan to account for all the differences? I saw a similar project - DESICO, they are located in Lithuania. Where is the headquarters of the Mobu?
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
Hi All

We're happy to share with you a very recent review of Mobu posted on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9gkx0nRDsQ&feature=youtu.be

Might take a few minutes of your time but it will be definitely worth it.😊
Hello All

We're stoked to spark up your day with this awesome write up of Mobu.

''Why Choose MOBU and the MOB20 standard?''

MOBU is an ERC20 utility token and built on the Ethereum platform. MOBU’s transaction costs and speed will be the same as the Ethereum network which is almost instantaneous!

"The MOB20 standard can be compared to a stamp of approval, quality or standard. For example, in South Africa a Bureau of Standards (SABS) was established to promote and maintain the standards and quality of all commodities and services that are available in South Africa."

https://medium.com/@MOBU/why-choose-mobu-and-the-mob20-standard-bbfa316b77ef

Enjoy! Smiley
I still don't really understand this platform. You say that this platform is decentralized but still needs KYC / AML, How can that be??
Hey! I can understand your confusion,however KYC/ AML has been a practice for quite a few other ICOs as well for compliance. Specifically, For Mobu KYC/ AML is required since its dealing with security tokens ( which generally deals with dividends) and regulatory compliance is one of the prerequisites.

Hope that clarifies Smiley
☎️Hello All😊

It excites us to inform you that;

🔥Mobu Rewards Campaign is Live Now!!🎈

For more about this, do check out the Rewards Campaign thread right here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795544.new#new

For Telegram Community Rewards

@mobuREWARDS  Smiley
Activity: 70
I still don't really understand this platform. You say that this platform is decentralized but still needs KYC / AML, How can that be??
Activity: 261
Good evening. The conditions offered to the teams conducting the ICO on the base of Mobu are quite strict. Arent you planning to soften them?    

Redleh, team Tokens frozen for one year is in best interest of contributors.
Are you focused on compatibility with legislation of some particular countries or with international legislation?  As for me, i stand for the first option. 

Waitsummer, the team will comply with all legislation in launching a compliant security token.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Your team focuses on legal and marketing aspects, as this project interacts more with legal or marketing aspects in the future. I hope that there will be a number of competent individuals who technically understand blockchain, so that the Mobu project can be more solid.
Activity: 112
MOBU offers a decentralised organised ICO platform to facilitate the release of compliant security tokens in the blockchain space. MOBU is the end-to-end solution for companies to in a user-friendly manner comply with the global security token market.
Will a voting mechanism be implemented in your system? If so, what issues will be solved with its help?   

Yes voting rights will be possible, this is an example of a problem voting can solve:

Legal representatives can also post a bond in MOBU. This bond indicates to the issuer that the legal representative is willing to ensure the quality of their work up to some limit. The legal representative would set an amount of MOBU, how long the bond would be in force (from the time the security sales begin), and a “burn” threshold. To destroy the bond of the legal representative, a percentage of the total security tokens greater than this threshold would have to vote to burn the representative’s tokens.
Hello. Have you already created a smart contract compatible with your system or is it still under development?   

Taboo,

The team will disclose on github soon  Smiley
What is the design of the mob that stands out among others of this type? will it be a separate blockchain? it seems that tokens on ethereum are already not very popular ...

MOBU creates an abstract smart contract from which all security token ICOs will be extended. The MOBU abstract smart contract will contain the code that is required by the security token ICOs to conform to the MOBU ERC20 platform and the MOB20 standard to adapt to the ideas and requirements of MOBU.
Pages:
Jump to: