Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 35. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Will a voting mechanism be implemented in your system? If so, what issues will be solved with its help?   
Activity: 106
Good evening. The conditions offered to the teams conducting the ICO on the base of Mobu are quite strict. Arent you planning to soften them?   
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
What is the design of the mob that stands out among others of this type? will it be a separate blockchain? it seems that tokens on ethereum are already not very popular ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are you focused on compatibility with legislation of some particular countries or with international legislation?  As for me, i stand for the first option. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Does your bounty program has a special topic on this forum? I’d like to get a link to it.   

Hey there,

There is a Telegram group! You can check it out just here:@mobuREWARDS.

Happy hunting!  Cheesy

Hi. Who’ll work on organization of your ICO? I hope that you will entrust it to an experienced team.   

Hey there!

Check out the Mobu website and you can see the team's bios. I'd say that's some experience.  Smiley Smiley

https://www.mobu.io/
Activity: 238
Hello. Have you already created a smart contract compatible with your system or is it still under development?   
Activity: 71
Does your bounty program has a special topic on this forum? I’d like to get a link to it.   
Activity: 175
Hi. Who’ll work on organization of your ICO? I hope that you will entrust it to an experienced team.   
Activity: 56
this project have a potential to go further, i wish you will be reach the goal, don't give up.
Activity: 224
It’s wonderful that you eliminate the barriers between ordinary and cryptocurrency investments, but aren’t you afraid that the business representatives will be against?   
Hello. Potential competitors offer centralized solutions. What advantages will Mobu get due to decentralization?   

Hello there fgreg2692finn,

The Mobu team is striving to create an ecosystem that implements a unique MOB20 standard protocol to ensure the protection of both investors and token issuers and to create a more competitive pricing scheme in the face of the traditional way shares are bought and sold.

This is why Mobu needs decentralization!  Cool

Activity: 156
Hello. Potential competitors offer centralized solutions. What advantages will Mobu get due to decentralization?   
Activity: 152
Good afternoon. What bonus will be active within the framework of the pre-ICO?   

Hey Clark! The bonus for the pre-sale will be 25% Smiley
Activity: 252
The permanent bonus will be 25%.
Activity: 140
Activity: 364
What is the minimum investment amount on the pre-ICO?   
1 ETH, but i advise you to invest as much as possible because attractive conditions are available now.
Activity: 308
What is the minimum investment amount on the pre-ICO?   
Activity: 216
☎️Hello All😊

It excites us to inform you that;

🔥Mobu Rewards Campaign is Live Now!!🎈

For more about this, do check out the Rewards Campaign thread right here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795544.new#new

You can also join the Rewards Campaign Telegram group to keep updated: https://t.me/mobuREWARDS
Activity: 216
How long will the pre-ICO last?

Hello there, the presale starts From 01 September - 15 September 2018 so 15 days roughly.
Pages:
Jump to: