Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 36. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How long will the pre-ICO last?
It seems to me that it’ll last for 15 days of all the tokens that were put on sale won’t be sold out earlier.
Activity: 17
How long will the pre-ICO last?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think, that the importance of this technology is very high nowadays! People have to think about their present and future! And this platform helps to solve a part of this problems!
Activity: 21
How can compliance with legal procedures help tokens?
Many people dont want to invest in cryptocurrencies only because some of them are regulated by the government.
However, it seemed to me that most people believed that it was an advantage. At least, because of absence of taxes.
Their number is smaller than the number of people who would like to invest in cryptocurrencies but afraid to get deceived. That’s why Mobu can make this segment of the market safer.
I hope it’ll manage to do it. Btw, can anyone tell me what share of the total budget will be allocated to solving legal issues?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Many people dont want to invest in cryptocurrencies only because some of them are regulated by the government.
However, it seemed to me that most people believed that it was an advantage. At least, because of absence of taxes.
Their number is smaller than the number of people who would like to invest in cryptocurrencies but afraid to get deceived. That’s why Mobu can make this segment of the market safer.
Activity: 70
Activity: 126
And I think some of the reviewers are good, they help other people to make the right choice
Activity: 261
Why did you decide to focus on securities, while most of platforms were offering utilities? What's yr motivation?

According to Bloomberg the securities market is over $80 trillion, the utility token market is $100 million. The motivation is to access this larger pool of funds and contributors.
Activity: 322
Why did you decide to focus on securities, while most of platforms were offering utilities? What's yr motivation?

The securities market is a multi-trillion-dollar arena which remains virtually untouched in the blockchain space.

I suggest you check out the blog post here - https://medium.com/mobu-io/security-tokens-who-is-the-real-leader-in-the-marketplace-e364fba54360
Have you conducted competitive analysis of the platform? Where can i get acquainted with its results? 

Taboo,

The platform has not been released yet, an MVP will be released before the pre-sale  Smiley
Activity: 113
Good evening. What role will the token which is put on sale in the ICO have in yr ecosystem? I wanna be sure if its stable growth.

These are all in the whitepaper,

Companies/Issuers - those who wish to sell security tokens 

Developers - will create or review ICO contracts for security tokens, they will earn MOBU but are locked up for a minimum of 3 months after the end of the ICO

KYC Providers - they will validate participants. They pay to join the platform and earn from validating participants. 

Investors - individuals or institutions wishing to buy or trade security tokens, they are required to pay fees to KYC providers for verification but once verified, they will be filtered out to the ICO they are qualified to participate in. 

Legal Representatives/Lawyers - they will be paid in Mobu to tender issuance and are selected by the issuer to take responsibility for the issuance.

Banks - to convert fiat to crypto and to act as escrow providers
Good evening. What does the bonus amount depend on in this round? 

The bonus in the presale is 25%.
It will be possible to invest with fiat on yr platform. Will it be converted to cryptocurrencies automatically? 

Yes, that is correct.
Activity: 76
Hello. How many users are u planning to attract during the first five years after the launch of Mobu?   
Activity: 78
It will be possible to invest with fiat on yr platform. Will it be converted to cryptocurrencies automatically? 
Activity: 82
Good evening. What role will the token which is put on sale in the ICO have in yr ecosystem? I wanna be sure if its stable growth.
Activity: 238
Have you conducted competitive analysis of the platform? Where can i get acquainted with its results? 
Pages:
Jump to: