Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 38. (Read 33046 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 114
see my first thread also amazed, the support from a great team shows it will be good, on the Roadmap I see this project is still long, there are still many opportunities to assess the progress of this project
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Can not help but get excited after looking at the first post in this thread, the team looks great, whitepaper is on point too, I wonder what do you guys think are the biggest cons when it comes to your project? the price, maybe? the techy nature of it all?

Regarding the technical side of it, the MVP is being developed and they plan to release something before the presale. About the price, it is similar to most of the token sales, and not that expensive compared to other projects.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Can not help but get excited after looking at the first post in this thread, the team looks great, whitepaper is on point too, I wonder what do you guys think are the biggest cons when it comes to your project? the price, maybe? the techy nature of it all?
Have you already decided who will be the customer of services of your project? Why do you think that these categories will be interested in your platform?

Please check my previous answer, I think that is what you are looking for. Let us know Grin
Can anyone explain me what will be the functions of Mobu token in the ecosystem of the project? Will it be a payment method or anything else?

Yes, here's what I found in the whitepaper:

Companies/Issuers - those who wish to sell security tokens 

Developers - to create or review ICO contracts for security tokens, they will earn MOBU but are locked up for a minimum of 3 months after the end of the ICO

KYC Providers - validates participants. They pay to join the platform and earn from validating participants. 

Investors - individuals or institutions wishing to buy or trade security tokens, they are required to pay fees to KYC providers for verification but once verified, they will be filtered out to the ICO they are qualified to participate in. 

Legal Representatives/Lawyers - paid in Mobu to tender issuance and are selected by the issuer to take responsibility for the issuance.

Banks - to convert fiat to crypto and to act as escrow providers
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Have you already decided who will be the customer of services of your project? Why do you think that these categories will be interested in your platform?
Activity: 76
Can anyone explain me what will be the functions of Mobu token in the ecosystem of the project? Will it be a payment method or anything else?
Activity: 152
Why is it so important for you to make MOBU token utility, not security one?

Hey Bharathirajan, The mobu tokens are not a security token as they do not offer any dividends for the holders Smiley

They are only used for the purpose of using the platform itself, which makes it a security token Cheesy
Activity: 78
Why is it so important for you to make MOBU token utility, not security one?
Activity: 126
What bonuses will be active for investors during the pre-sale?

Hey there! As mentioned, there will be a 25% bonus.

Grin
Activity: 126
Why do you want to create an approved regulatory token platform for MOBU? What advantages will this platform’s investors get?   

Hey Nikita72, that's a great question!

Mobu is working to make a regulatory platform in order to quicken the process of issuing a security and to improve accessibility, bringing new players into the securities game.

For investors, they can rest assured that the rest of the investing community have also been approved, and feel secure about their investment. Investors will also get to view suitable investment options for their profiles, giving them more opportunities to invest.

Smiley Wink Cheesy
Activity: 82
Why do you want to create an approved regulatory token platform for MOBU? What advantages will this platform’s investors get?   
Activity: 170
How many tokens were spent on airdrop?
I have seen the info somewhere that MOBU has allocated 1% of tokens of the total issue to airdrop!
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
A 25% bonus will be active during the entire pre-sale, as far as i remember.
Activity: 33
Activity: 157
How many tokens were spent on airdrop?
Activity: 212
I came across an interesting opinion, telling that «MOBU — Much more than just another platform!». This was said by one user on other forum, but we didn’t come to agreement. Look, this is just one more project which claims that it’ll make smthng safer and etc. A lot of promises have already been given. How many “unique” platforms have already appeared?  Don’t get tricked!
Haha why are you so skeptical about Mobu? I’ll bet anything that you aren’t acquainted well with the project, you didn’t read technical documentation, didn’t talk to project representatives in Telegram и т.п. MOBU demonstrates innovation and futuristic points of view by developing the ecosystem to its full potential by meeting the needs of MOBU users in a fully functionally manner.
It sounds good, but they need big amounts of money for implementation, but they don’t have them so far)
That’s what the token sale is held for. As for amounts of money that are needed, they aren’t that big. For example, if the company collects $10 million, MOBU will develop the first platform for management of forex means of payment and cryptocurrency (PAMM)  on MOBU platform and save up to 20% of the tokens to increase the cost of MOBU and create more resources for full-fledged development of Mobu.
Sounds good. What if they collect even more money?
If the project manages to collect $20 million and more, MOBU will develop the first round ICO on the Mobu platform and save 20% of the tokens to increase MOBU’s cost and provide more resources for full-fledged development of Mobu.
How can saving of 20% of the tokens increase the cost of MOBU token in the market in the future?
I came across an interesting opinion, telling that «MOBU — Much more than just another platform!». This was said by one user on other forum, but we didn’t come to agreement. Look, this is just one more project which claims that it’ll make smthng safer and etc. A lot of promises have already been given. How many “unique” platforms have already appeared?  Don’t get tricked!
Haha why are you so skeptical about Mobu? I’ll bet anything that you aren’t acquainted well with the project, you didn’t read technical documentation, didn’t talk to project representatives in Telegram и т.п. MOBU demonstrates innovation and futuristic points of view by developing the ecosystem to its full potential by meeting the needs of MOBU users in a fully functionally manner.
It sounds good, but they need big amounts of money for implementation, but they don’t have them so far)
That’s what the token sale is held for. As for amounts of money that are needed, they aren’t that big. For example, if the company collects $10 million, MOBU will develop the first platform for management of forex means of payment and cryptocurrency (PAMM)  on MOBU platform and save up to 20% of the tokens to increase the cost of MOBU and create more resources for full-fledged development of Mobu.
Sounds good. What if they collect even more money?
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Would mobu be the new platform for the coins? If otherwise then what will be the difference in existing and mobu?
Pages:
Jump to: