Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 39. (Read 33085 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I came across an interesting opinion, telling that «MOBU — Much more than just another platform!». This was said by one user on other forum, but we didn’t come to agreement. Look, this is just one more project which claims that it’ll make smthng safer and etc. A lot of promises have already been given. How many “unique” platforms have already appeared?  Don’t get tricked!
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
What check procedures will security token undergo on the Mobu platform?

bharathirajan, vetted legal providers will ensure compliance and smart contract audits  Smiley
Activity: 322
Are you planning to launch three trading platforms for various categories of users? Why not create a single one? Won’t it be more convenient?   

No, just one Grin The platform though will have multiple marketplaces.
Activity: 261
Why will legal representatives which will work in Mobu system with issues need to undergo KYC procedure? 

Legal representatives are also required to go through KYC validation. By the very nature of blockchain being transparent and open, third parties will be able to track the number of issuances done by a legal representative which makes the choice of which representative to use much easier.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
What check procedures will security token undergo on the Mobu platform?
Activity: 82
Why will legal representatives which will work in Mobu system with issues need to undergo KYC procedure? 
Activity: 152
What will make your trading platforms different from each other?     

You can find out the differenced between us and our competitors Smiley
Activity: 76
What will make your trading platforms different from each other?     
Activity: 406
Are you planning to launch three trading platforms for various categories of users? Why not create a single one? Won’t it be more convenient?   
Activity: 126
Does Mobu hold Airdrop? Can anyone provide detailed info about it? 

Hey Shults,

As mentioned by someone else, the recent airdrop for MOBU has concluded.

You can join their Telegram channel to stay up to date about more airdrops in the future!

https://t.me/mobuCHAT

Wink
Activity: 126
It’s a serious, technical projects which has ambitious aims. But the team isn’t serious. I’m afraid that it doesn’t have enough of experience and skills in order to implement everything that is described in technical documentation, IMHO.   
Did you read anything about Mobu team before drawing such conclusions?     
Of course! I saw Mobu team members on one listing where the project was added recently. I like the project itself, but not company’s employees.   
Listings always provide short info, the main info can be found on the site or in the technical documentation. All the team members, their experience, current projects, their shares in the projects and etc are described in details there.
How can they take part in other projects if they work on Mobu?   
That’s what the modern labor market looks like) Mobu has an ambitious team with blockcrunch capital, frikkie and luna labs etc. Such a big experience will allow to implement the project at high level, i don’t even doubt it.   
Do they have advisors?

Hey there,

The Mobu Team has many advisors. You can see a list of them on the MOBU website here: https://www.mobu.io/. Find "Team" at the top of the home page, and scroll down.

Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
In my opinion, it ended on July, 13th, so you missed it(( 
Activity: 70
Activity: 378
If all the tokens are sold on the token sale, how much will a campaign collect?   
Then they’ll manage to collect $35 million and they’ll manage implement their ideas.
Activity: 216

Hello dave12jhonson if all tokens are sold during the token sale, the campaign will collect 35,000,000 USD.
Activity: 152
Activity: 378
It’s a serious, technical projects which has ambitious aims. But the team isn’t serious. I’m afraid that it doesn’t have enough of experience and skills in order to implement everything that is described in technical documentation, IMHO.   
Of course! I saw Mobu team members on one listing where the project was added recently. I like the project itself, but not company’s employees.   
Listings always provide short info, the main info can be found on the site or in the technical documentation. All the team members, their experience, current projects, their shares in the projects and etc are described in details there.

Yes, i have gone through their website everything seems to be perfect because they given complete details about the project and their views, what are the major development are they going to take in future. They have given complete details about the project in their website.
Activity: 89
That’s what the modern labor market looks like) Mobu has an ambitious team with blockcrunch capital, frikkie and luna labs etc. Such a big experience will allow to implement the project at high level, i don’t even doubt it.   
Do they have advisors?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: