Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 40. (Read 33046 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It’s a serious, technical projects which has ambitious aims. But the team isn’t serious. I’m afraid that it doesn’t have enough of experience and skills in order to implement everything that is described in technical documentation, IMHO.   
Did you read anything about Mobu team before drawing such conclusions?     
Of course! I saw Mobu team members on one listing where the project was added recently. I like the project itself, but not company’s employees.   
Listings always provide short info, the main info can be found on the site or in the technical documentation. All the team members, their experience, current projects, their shares in the projects and etc are described in details there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Implementing a lock up system in the project makes this coins act like some kind of deposits.
I think that is good, making that could prevent any dumping action that could makes the price of a coins drop significantly.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
It’s a serious, technical projects which has ambitious aims. But the team isn’t serious. I’m afraid that it doesn’t have enough of experience and skills in order to implement everything that is described in technical documentation, IMHO.   
Of course! I saw Mobu team members on one listing where the project was added recently. I like the project itself, but not company’s employees.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 83
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I think the period of the token sale is rather long. Perhaps opening some bounty campaign could also help promoting the project.
That way should be able to makes the selling faster and could reach the target sooner.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
I’m wondering what MOB20 standard will look like. What makes Mobu thinks that the ICOs will follow it?  

Hello there! A very understandable curiousness  Wink Now to answer the question, Mob20 will be the rules that govern a compliant security token with the extra features as mentioned in whitepaper to protect investors.  ICO issuers will benefit greatly as they can only make use of vetted service providers to ensure lower pricing and higher quality of ico services.  Most of all ICO issuers will receive the support of mobu to launch a successful ico and compliant security token!

Link to the white paper 👇

https://www.mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf Smiley
Activity: 234
all features are very promising, and the roadmap is also very well structured, which needs to be asked is why choose MOB20 protocol? whether its superiority only erdapat on system security alone? what about transaction speed and cost?

Hey there! Good question really, to explain this - As mobu is an ERC20 token and build on ethereum it will have same transaction cost and speed of the ethereum network which is almost instantaneous.  The mob20 standard is like a SABS stamp of approval recognised across the world of compliant security tokens.  It will comply will all features of mobu which include our unique escrow to protect investors and furthermore symbolize TRUST.

Hope this clarifies and thank you for the support and keen observations on the project Smiley
Activity: 261
You write "MOBU is an ecosystem that implements a unique MOB20 standard protocol." I wonder how your standard differs from the etherium? And will it be compatible with it?

Krezz have you see this? Does it answer your questions?

Activity: 184
What are the features of your abstract smart contract which will be a source of all the ICO security tokens? 
Hi there,  The MOBU abstract smart contract will contain the code that is required by the security token ICOs to conform to the MOBU ERC20 platform and the MOB20 standard to adapt to the ideas and requirementsof MOBU.
I read an interesting claim recently, it was said that «MOBU allows for a whole new market of money». What’s this new market? Can anyone explain me?

The new market is basically crypto security tokens.

According to Bloomberg, the traditional global securities market is roughly around $80 trillion. Now imagine having even 25% of that stock issued by companies and institutions as a security token.

That would put the security token industry at $20 trillion on a global scale.  It is currently only around 100m USD.
Activity: 184
What set of tools for encryption of documents with the usage of Ethereum’s addressing scheme and generating cryptographic proof of process artefacts will be used in Mobu?
Hi there, the MOBU ERC20 platform can be leveraged to send encrypted messages. Ethereum addresses are based on public keys, and these public keys can be recovered from the signature of a transaction from that address (e.g. using the ecrecover_to_pub function). Several tools (bitcore-lib, bitcore-ecies) can then be used to encrypt messages directly in the web browser, without sending private information over the network. You can find this in Appendix A: Encryption in the whitepaper here: https://www.mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf
Will Mobu Token sale last for a long time?

Crick, these are the sale dates:

Pre-Sale Info:
👉🏻 From 01 September - 15 September 2018 11:00 UTC
——————————
Crowd-Sale:
👉🏻 From 01 December 2018 to 31 January 2019 (Both 11:00 UTC)
Activity: 406
What are the features of your abstract smart contract which will be a source of all the ICO security tokens? 
Activity: 406
I’m wondering what MOB20 standard will look like. What makes Mobu thinks that the ICOs will follow it?   
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
MOBU the future of security tokens platform, MOBU designed to create a set of rules that govern the issuance of security tokens, and program them into smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain so they are transparent and immutable.
Can this result from this, that still the connection with the etherium remains? But will Trezor hardware wallets work with your coin?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Will Mobu Token sale last for a long time?
As far as i know, the ;ast round should end on December, 31, if the hard cap isnt collected earlier.

You should have to read the OP to let know what is start date of this ICO and when it will go to an end. It is not hard to collect this information what is exact date for this crowdfunding.
Activity: 175
I read an interesting claim recently, it was said that «MOBU allows for a whole new market of money». What’s this new market? Can anyone explain me?
Activity: 266
Hi guys, this project have a potential to go further, i wish you will be reach the goal, don't give up.
Activity: 156
What set of tools for encryption of documents with the usage of Ethereum’s addressing scheme and generating cryptographic proof of process artefacts will be used in Mobu?
Pages:
Jump to: