Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 41. (Read 33085 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What about the bounty campaign? Where can i read about details and learn about the tasks?
There’s a topic on the forum containing info about bounty campaign:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rewards-campaign-mobu-future-of-security-tokens-250k-worth-of-tokens-4420225.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MOBU the future of security tokens platform, MOBU designed to create a set of rules that govern the issuance of security tokens, and program them into smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain so they are transparent and immutable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
You write "MOBU is an ecosystem that implements a unique MOB20 standard protocol." I wonder how your standard differs from the etherium? And will it be compatible with it?
Activity: 157
What about the bounty campaign? Where can i read about details and learn about the tasks?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will Mobu Token sale last for a long time?
As far as i know, the ;ast round should end on December, 31, if the hard cap isnt collected earlier.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

It seems everything great and good looking. I am really sure that this project will be attracted many people to join. I have visited the website, I got clear and complete information there. Just hope for the best promotion strategy then. We will stay tuned, to see the development of MOBU project.  Smiley   
Activity: 308
Will Mobu Token sale last for a long time?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
all features are very promising, and the roadmap is also very well structured, which needs to be asked is why choose MOB20 protocol? whether its superiority only erdapat on system security alone? what about transaction speed and cost?
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
AmaZix.com - Professional community management
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
AmaZix.com - Professional community management
WEBSITE || WHITEPAPER || TWITTER || FACEBOOK || MEDIUM || TELEGRAM || REDDIT || YOUTUBE || REWARDS CAMPAIGN

BIG UPDATE (25.11.2018): The MOBU Crowdsale will begin on the 1st of February 2019 and it has been decided that it will be a Security Token Offering (STO).

Please check out our latest article about the obtention of a licensed Operational Stock Exchange

MOBU is a decentralised organised ICO platform for launching security tokens.  

MOBU is an ecosystem that implements a unique MOB20 standard protocol to ensure the protection of both investors and ICO issuers to create a more competitive ICO services pricing environment which complies with SEC and all regulations including KYC/AML, a unique new type of escrow, etc.

A “lockup” utility to MOBU tokens for service providers will be introduced to be a compliant provider on the platform.  Each service provider will submit a certain number of MOBU tokens that can`t be accessed for as long as that company remains a service provider on MOBU.

MOBU plays a key role in the Securities Market today

MOBU is a competitive ecosystem/marketplace that implements a unique MOB20 standard protocol

Pages:
Jump to: